Chapter-6 Battle and Will

An: This chapter is almost as same as canon

YN POV

After dealing with adventurers me and Rimuru look at Ifrit. He then created multiple clones of himself and surrounded us. I and Rimuru used [Icicle Shotgun] this is the move I received from Rimuru and combine it with my [Dark] I could improve the attack more. After killing all the clones, Ifrit throws a large amount of [Fireball] at us. But I blow it away with a wind magic. Then as I was about to hit him with [Black lightning] to finish him Rimuru stop me by thought communication

Rimuru: 'Oi, don't use deadly attacks. We have to save Shizu-san, did you forget?'

YN: 'So how should we do it? Do you have any plan?'

Rimuru: 'We will think about it, but until then don't use any deadly attacks.'

YN: 'Okay.'

Ifrit then summon 5 more Salamanders and there all came after us. I just create a [Black sword] and slice 2 Salamander. Rimuru use [Black lightning] to kill other 2 Salamanders. And the last one was kill by [Icicle Lance] by me and Rimuru.

YN: 'Rimuru, I got a plan to save Shizu.'

Rimuru: 'Good job, so what is it?'

YN: 'It i-'

Before I could answer him a magic circle appear in the ground which me and Rimuru are standing and from that circle came a tornado of flames in which me and Rimuru got inside of it.

Unfortunately for him, this level of flames has no effects on me. As I look at my partner he was changing his body shape. I then heard is thought communication

Rimuru: "Sorry Yn I think we failed, it was a nice short live or slive .'

YN: 'What the hell you are taking about?'

Rimuru: 'We are burning and you are joking as if nothing is happening?'

YN: 'Rimuru you have thermal resistance.'

Rimuru: 'Hm?'

Great Sage: 'Answer- Because master possess thermal resistance, so this level of flames will do no harm to you.'

Rimuru: 'I see, that means everything is going as I expected.'

YN: 'Yeah, yeah. Anyway listen my plan to defeat him.'

After explaining my plan to him. He nodded as of understanding everything.

I teleported in front of Ifrit. He is shock to see me in front of him without any burns or injuries

YN: "Hey, where are you going? We can still fight."

Ifrit throws flame thrower at me from his mouth and I counter it with my wind magic. Then I realse a little amount of my aura to scare him for a second and it worked, he got froze for a minute. Without wasting anytime I capture him with [Steel Thread].

Then from behind came Rimuru attacking Ifrit, and Ifrit seems to notice Rimuru but it was too late. Rimuru use [Predator] ate away Ifrit and the curse which is put on the summoner. Hence it marks the end of battle better me and Rimuru vs Ifrit.