Chapter-23 Orc Lord Vs YN

YN POV

I was excited for the first time after waking up. He was an enemy that cannot be underestimate. 

He was able to defeat top subordinates of Rimuru. He was able to even have reasons and senses to it unlike a mindless beast. A youthful growth made him more powerful. He has the potential to become a Demon Lord and the world have acknowledged it. Now the time for the fight has come.

I couldn't hold myself to have a fight for death. It is my first time after waking up. It feels so long since I have a fight where my life is on the line. I can't help but smile.

Let's just go with my current powers. I'm currently at 10% of my powers. And now I'm in a temporary body not the one Veldanava gave me. It seems this body is just a backup for me to reincarnate which I left in this world before that incident happened as a means to get reincarnated and it succeeded.  Anyways it means that I'm also not currently as strong as I was in the past at my physical state too. My body it is still harder than steel and it seems to have more endurance than a normal human body. My body functions are all normal and in perfect control.  

As a sword Original I could summon many numbers of swords, or I could even make it with the help of magicules. There are no limits to summoning a weapon for an original like me. I'm confident in my hand-to-hand combat too. So, there is no problem with my artillery. And above all I still have my experience left with me which I accumulated in past. 

And last but not the least, my unique skills.

Unique Skill Dark

It consists of 

Corruption: A skill that could corrupt or malfunction skills, magic and anything. But if the person's skills, magic and arts are on my same level or above it will be useless. But still, it can reduce the damage the attack or defense even if there on same level on me.

Collector: A similar skill like Rimuru's [Predator]. It will consume or in this case it will collect it and store it into my body. I could even manipulate gravity with it creating [Black Holes]. This is the skill which consumes magicules or any other thing as long as that thing is non-living or has no will at all. But if it did have a will of his own then consuming it will be difficult it. If that person is stronger or equal to me than it will be near impossible to do it. But after destroying their will and make them in near dead situation then I could collect them.

Dark Energy: The energy which will destroy anything. An uncontrollable energy which if not handle carefully then it might destroy not only your body but even your soul and will. It is the power which makes this skill more dangerous. The power to destroy the creation itself. It could even be applied to anything, and it will make that thing even more destructive than it already was. 

Luggage: The energy where the things collected from the [Collector] and the [Dark Energy] is stored in this skill. It contains the storage worth of whole galaxy. It is a very similar to Rimuru's [Storage] but mine one is bigger than his. 

Converter: This skill can convert anything to anything and it also the reason I could convert my magicules into the [Dark Energy] unlimited times as long as I have enough magicules for it. The main reason the [Dark Energy] could be make is all thanks to this skill.

Seperator: This skill is the polar opposite to [Converter] One which converts anything these separates it. The [Converter] and [Seperator] I got unlock is all thanks to Rimuru. I got these skills from him when he devoured Shizu.

Now another unique skill which is---

Unique Skill Leader

It consists of---