Chapter-16 Gears

YN POV

As Souei arrived we all headed over to the production workshop, the nerve center of all our manufacturing. It was a wooden structure, about the size of a small gymnasium. We were planning to reinforce the walls with mortar later, but we lacked the free hands for it now. It was still one of the largest buildings in town, and certainly it stood out much.

When we went inside, we were greeted by several people loudly working on something--- the hundred-man battle gear order, no doubt. The security force's equipment would have to wait for now.

We moved deeper inside. There was a room devoted to sewing work, but at the moment it was a private office of sorts for Shuna and sometimes even for Sarena who comes here in her free time. Shuna skills were so masterful, it'd take a while for the goblinas to catch up. The close to her in skills I could think of only is Sarena. They were gung-ho about learning, but at the moment I had them making hemp fabric and other clothing materials under the watchful eye of Garm. Once everyone had more equipment, I was sure Shuna would recruit some of the more talented seamstresses to help with the silk. We needed clothing before we needed armor, after all.

I was now headed for this sewing room, greeting Shuna as I stepped inside. She smiled back at us, now wearing a beautiful, kimono-like dress she must've sewn herself at some point. It looked meant for a priestess but designed to be as easy to move in as possible. The top was pure white in color, but the skirt part was a light pink, like Shuna's own hair, and it made for a cute-looking picture. One look and you could see what kind of techniques she had at her fingertips. 

Shuna took out several outfits and lined them up on her worktable.

Shuna: "Thank you for being patient, I've prepared your clothing, YN-Sama, Rimuru-Sama, Sarena and along with a little something for my brother, I guess."

Rimuru: "You guess...?"

Benimaru: "Hoh-hoh-hoh! Can you blame her?"

Hakuro: "Your silk fabric is so exquisitely made, having even a scrap of it is a great honor. Do you have an outfit for me, too, perhaps?"

Soei was wholly uninterested in the banter. Shion was probably the one with the biggest emotional stake in it. She was a bit more boorish than the others, but she was still a woman.

Shuna: "Here you are!"

Shuna completely ignoring the others as she presented some clothing to me. Afterward, she distributed outfits to everyone else, which was just the sort of thing she'd do. Once we all had our respective gifts, she guided me to a small changing room.

Now since I'm alone I began to wear the clothes Shuna prepared for me. 

I think I refused it, but she was insistent to make for one me. It will be rather troublesome to argue against her and hence I agreed for it. 

The design was different to what I wear. Rimuru gave her idea of my dress. It seems this dress design is from his world. 

The top was a t-shirt and to cover another dress to wore above him to which Rimuru called it a hoodie. 

The lower was a simple blue pants but Rimuru said it was called it a Jeans.

I was tall from Rimuru though. Rimuru looked like to be a child while I looked like to be a young teenager.