Chapter-7 Ogres and Guest

YN POV

We are continuing to develop our village with help of Kaijin and the 3 Dwarf brothers, Garm, Dord and Myrd. We made clothes, tools and built more homes, while the goblin lords under Rigurd worked out a system for ruling the village. Even without my or Rimuru's order they are doing work which is great. It makes easy for us. 

I'm currently in a tent which was prepared. What I'm doing here? You may ask. I'm currently trying to conceal myself with magicules. I'm currently not as strong as when I was in the past, my powers drained out so much in that incident that I have to sleep. But thanks to Veldora naming me I got 10% of my true power back. It is not I have unlimited magicules but my dark power which comes from my [Unique Skill Dark] It converts ton of magicules into a little dark power. It is the hardest thing to control. I'm currently trying to control it and it seems I'm succeeding. But as I was practicing, I felt someone is coming, I conceal myself for experiment to see if that presence could detect me. 

I look Rimuru coming inside in the tent in his slime form. As he came, he removes Shizu's mask from his mouth, picks it up and put on a pillar making it stand. 

Rimuru: "Shizu-San, I'll take good care of this keepsake of you."

I smile, as I was going to revel myself to him. 

Rimuru: "Now, then..."

I stop and keep conceal myself to see what is he going to do.

He began laughing.

Rimuru: "Transform!"

Saying that he transforms in human form. He has short sliver blue hair with golden eyes. He looks like young Shizu. It seems he is checking his hearing, feeling and seeing in human form. 

Rimuru: "This mimic works really smoothly. An actual human body... Feels great to have this."

He looks around testing his eyes. I'm currently invisible so he cannot see me. He then closes his eyes and looks up as if to testing his hearing. 

Rimuru: "Actually, I think I could see and hear things better as a slime. Because of [Magic Senses]?"

Yes, [Magic Sense] gives more seeing and hearing than a human eyes. He put his hands in chin as if he was thinking something.

Rimuru: "So next... Hey, [Great Sage], since I ate Ifrit, can I use body doubles now, too?"

I think he could. Talking about Ifrit, I think he is with Veldora playing games which Veldora took from Rimuru's old life memory. It seems Rimuru don't know about it. As I was thinking I saw Rimuru put his hand front and black mist came from it. The black mist took a form of Rimuru's human form. So, this is [Body Double]. Rimuru look at his body double as if to analyze his human form. 

Rimuru: "I see... It does look like Shizu-San. No trace at all of how I looked when I was alive. What a beautiful... boy? Girl?"

Rimuru back away and look away.

Rimuru: 'Well, I need to know what gender my body is when in human form, right? Though I can kind of already tell... But since I didn't actually check to be sure...'

He then looks at his body double put his hands in front of his face. And then he looksbat his body double between his fingers. After seeing it he falls down.