P.O.V - Yunjin

I returned home from a tiring day at the dance studio. I tied my long blonde hair into a ponytail and went downstairs, hoping to grab a quick swig of soju from the fridge.

When I opened it, the soju I had saved was gone. I was shocked. My soju...my precious soju...I really wanted to have a drink after dance practice. I turned towards the couch where my fellow bandmate and friend Eunchae was, eating a pack of chips and watching a K-drama. "Eunchae," I said, sitting down beside the brunette. Eunchae ruffled her long hair. "Yes, unnie?" she asked. "Did you happen to know where my soju went?" I asked. Eunchae paused the K-drama and turned to me. "No, I haven't," she replied.

Suddenly, the air around me turned blue. A bright white screen flowed in front of me, showing me a scene of Eunchae sneaking the soju from the fridge. Then the light and the screen was gone. I was accustomed to it. My full name is Huh Yunjin, which means I could see the truth when someone is lying, in this case, Eunchae. She was looking at me with an unreadable expression. "Your eyes turned blue," she said, "Saw the truth?" I nodded. "And I'm so gonna kill you, Eunchae!" I screamed, getting up and chasing a frantic Eunchae around our dorm. The other three members, Sakura, Chaewon and Kazuha had arrived, and were looking wearily at our playful fight. Eunchae was playfully firing purple swirls of her magic at me, and it was only after a while did Chaewon pull her 'leader card' and stop us.

~~~

After dinner, I was back up in my room, thinking about life. It was fun, with the others and being in a band called LE SSERAFIM. Coming to Mirotic City was amazing for me, because it was a hotspot for music, and music helped me picturize my thoughts and express them. So far we have released two albums together while I was working on a single called 'I ≠ DOLL'.

Just then, a shout came from downstairs. I shot up from bed and ran down the stairs to see what had happened. Both Eunchae and Kazuha were entangled in a fierce video game battle, Chaewon and Sakura egging them on. Cherry blossom petals danced behind Kazuha, which meant she was really hyper. It only settled after Eunchae won against Kazuha, earning a shout of celebration from Chaewon and a groan from Kazuha. "That was so close I could've got it," she grumbled, her brown wavy hair a mess. I gently laughed. Kazuha huffed. At that moment, a heap of cherry blossom seeds shot out from her palm, hitting me on the face. I fell back with a scream. Kazuha was laughing while apologising, and the others were just laughing. I soon joined in, my heart lifting.

Life was great.

======