P.O.V - Jeongin

Finally, the day arrived. The 11th of March. Blossoming better than a cherry blossom tree. I packed my stuff eagerly and was about to dash down into the minivan the mayor had arranged for us. Each group got their own minivan, and from what Chan had told me, the members of the social media group BLACKPINK and the model group MAMAMOO were travelling together, and so were the people who agreed to come from DAEBAK St., BBIBBI St., and Energetic Avenue.

Soon, I went down to the end of the staircase and was instantly greeted by a whole lot of shouting that could bring Mirotic City to ruins :

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY PLAYSTATION?!" Definitely Felix.

"OH MY GOD LIX NO ONE CARES. NOW WHO DARED TO STAIN MY FAVOURITE HOODIE?!" Drama llama Hyunjin.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP YOU'RE STEPPING ON MY BUNDLES!" Minho for sure.

"CHAN HYUNG PLEASE LET ME PACK THE CHEESECAKE!" Jisung. No surprises there.

"FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GOD NO JISUNG, IT WILL GO BAD. NOW WHO HID MY LAPTOP?!" Chan going through his fifties.

"GRANDFATHER TELL CHANGBIN TO UNPACK HIS DUMBELLS I CAN'T FIT MY DAY6 ALBUMS!" Seungmin the MyDay.

"TELL HIM TO STOP RESETTING MY GALAXY AND I'LL MAYBE CONSIDER IT!" The loud dwaekki Changbin for sure.

I sighed deeply. I never thought this would come to this action.

I warmed up my throat and let out my infamous dolphin scream. I could already feel my vocal chords getting strained. The whole SKZ dorm went silent. All eyes were on me. I stopped screaming and just stared at my hyungs. Seungmin blinked twice, his round glasses askew from the fight he had with the short and buff black-haired rapper of our group. "Jeongin what did you just do?" Jisung asked, tousling his sandy brown hair. "As the baby of the group," I replied in a sassy tone I had seen Jimin hyung from House 7 on Anpanman St. use, "I must establish dominance." Everyone blinked. Chan broke the silence by saying,. "Aight everyone. Pack up quick. And no fighting." He said the last two words with such a leader tone everyone hastened to listen to him, packing up with such an unnatural silence.

After thirty minutes of hunting down Felix's PlayStation and finding Chan's laptop in the washing machine (thank God it wasn't on when it was hidden in there), we finally got in the minivan. I clambered into the backseat with Seungmin and Felix while Han and Minho took the middle and Changbin sat in the front. Chan drove the minivan, and made sure everyone shut their mouths once he started the trip, but his efforts soon went to vain.

~~~

"Hey, Innie. Wake up, we're here."

I woke up to Seungmin slapping my cheeks. I blinked twice, my vision focusing, the sleepiness not leaving me. Seungmin tousled my blonde hair. "You look too cute," he cooed, "Now get out." I clambered out of the van where the other six were.

We were in the middle of a clearing, surrounded by a beautiful and breathtaking forest. Two other minivans were parked outside, and two groups - one with 5 girls and the other with 7 boys - were setting up their tents. "Woah," Felix said, his black hair flowing in the gentle breeze, "It feels so good." "Yeah," Minho agreed, his dark blue hair ruffled in the wind, "It's really calming." Jisung stretched his muscles, his squirrel-like face in awe. "We can get plenty of time to enjoy the scenery later," Changbin said, "Now help me set up the tent."

After nearly half an hour of setting up the tent (and Minho getting the instructions wrong and Hyunjin being a sassy bitch as always), I was talking to one of the squirrels in the forest edge. My eyes gleamed orange, just like it always does whenever I talk to animals. I laughed a bit too loud at the squirrel's antics and attracted the attention of one of the other boys. He had bright red hair and a round cute face. He walked over towards me and sat down. The squirrel was about to bolt out of there in fear but the boy spoke to it, his eyes glowing orange. "It's alright," he said, "I won't hurt you." The squirrel faltered, and then climbed all over the other boy and nestled on his head. "You're a Yang too?" I asked him, surprised. The boy nodded and extended an arm, smiling. "Yang Jungwon, nice to meet you," he introduced. I took his hand and shook it. "I'm Jeongin, nice to meet you too,"

We were talking freely when one of the boys from the other tent came up to us. He looked foreign, with a sharp jawline and hair a deeper shade of Minho's blue colour. "Wonnie, come on," he said, indicating Jungwon, "Heeseung hyung's calling." "Sure, Jay hyung," Jungwon said, standing up. His cheeks had gone redder and I assumed it was because of the younger dude he had called Jay. The boy then turned to me and glared. "And who may you be?" he asked. Right on cue, the wind started blowing more ferociously than ever. Must be a Park, I thought. "I'm Jeongin, from Lonely St.. I was just talking to Jungwon, no need to get pissed." The wind calmed and Jay's stare softened. "Yeah, sorry 'bout that," he said. I smiled. "It's okay." Just then, Chan called me and I hurried away, bidding Jay goodbye.

======