Epilogue

Hanni nervously led the group through the dense woods. She and her friends were miles away from the famed Mirotic City, into a deep and scary looking wood, the Haunted Ponzona Woods. Orange flickers of fire danced around her, like the lanterns. She and her friends were sent here on a dare.

Hyein's hands were lit with flames, just in case. She looked on edge. "Should we really do this?" she asked nervously. "Oh, Hyein," Danielle laughed, her sapphire-like eyes glowing as every tide ebbed, "You're such a wimp." Minji nervously brushed her bangs from her face, her fleur-de-lis on her wrist showing. "I'm none too sure about this, Hanni..." "Chill, we'll be fine -" Hanni said, before abruptly stopping. She held her hand out, telling the younger ones to stop. 

A weird red shine began to illuminate the sky, making everything seem on haze and scary. Soon, the wind whooshed so fast. Hanni could feel the hair slap her face. The sand began to cloud the group of teenagers, and they heard screams. Eerie, distorted screams. 

"NO NO FELIX DON'T DIE ON ME!"

"DANIEL GET BACK- OW!"

"Huening Kai..."

"JISOO UNNIE DON'T!"

"GUYS BTS! THEY'RE DEAD!"

"YEONJUN DUCK!"

"Fools...thinking you can come after my son..."

"MOM NO!"

...

...

...

...

Silence.

A creepy, crawling silence.

Something Hanni felt weird about. 

They were off-guard. Hyein tried with desperation to activate her powers. "No no they can't die out!" she yelled, her voice raw. "Looks like...the Red Diamond Myth was true..." Danielle said, her eyes going wide. "No wait, it's a myth for a reason..." Minji said, her face draining of colour. 

Laughter.

Echoing through the woods. 

Almost like a voice. A lady. A young one...

She was...crying?

"H-Hello?" Danielle whispered, her eyes going deep blue. 

Then all the girls saw was red. 

BREAKING NEWS!

FIVE YOUNG GIRLS FOUND DEAD ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE GHOST TOWN OF MIROTIC CITY!

ALL OF THEM BEAR NO SIGNS OF MUTILATION OR RAPE. ONLY...

...wait...

The bodies...are shining red?

*radio static*

...

...

...

You can run, but you can't escape the curse~

And this was how the town of Mirotic City and the Ponzona Forest grew to be a dangerous site. Not one soul had entered alive from it, not since a whole town, along with it's mayor, had perished at the hands of a mystic mage...