P.O.V - Taehyung

I was royally panicking.

Staying with your group of friends who don't mind you being a Kim is alright, but staying with almost a quarter of Mirotic City was different. And the fact that I had to stay for over 20 days here was scaring the shit out of me. What if I lose control? What if I end up killing someone? What if...

What if I became a monster, like him?

These and more questions ate my brain from the inside. I felt so torn and lost. I felt like I wanted to end it all, to kill myself. Even if I had the cover-up of being Han Taehyung (Namjoon was Min Namjoon while Seokjin took on the disguise of being Bae Seokjin), I still didn't feel like I would be able to keep it in.

Jungkook came in a minute later, holding a couple of sticks. He instantly dropped them and ran towards me. "Tae hyung, you okay?" he asked gently. I sniffled and shook my head. Jungkook knew why. That kid knew about my past and figured that even if he was the maknae, the others needed some love as well. He gently hugged me, staying silent so that I could maybe calm down. "W-what if I become him?" I asked, my voice shaky. Jungkook looked at me, disbelieving. "Hyung..." The poor kid was at a loss for words. "What if I...I accidentally do someone in and I break my cover? I'm scared of losing control, Kookie," I mumbled. Jungkook hugged me tighter and tried to calm me down. I cried silently for a minute or two before looking up at the brown-haired younger with a significant look in my eyes. Jungkook's eyes widened. "I can't trance you, hyung!" he whisper-shouted, "It's dangerous." "Please, Jungkook," I pleaded, "I can only stop thinking if you do that." Jungkook stared, clearly torn at what to do. He then took a deep breath in and began singing, his voice going dangerously alluring by the minute.

Amugeosdo eopsdeon yeoldaseosui na

Sesangeun cham keosseo neomu jageun na

Ije nan sangsanghal sudo eopseo

Hyanggiga eopsdeon teong bieoissdeon na na

I pray

So...nice.

Jungkook's siren voice was the only thing that helped me with my overthinking. It helped a lot so much I grew attached to it, almost like a drug.

Love you my brother hyeongdeuri isseo

Gamjeongi saenggyeosseo na naega dwaesseo

So I'm me

Now I'm me

I felt the world slip away. A void of darkness was all I could see. Jungkook's alluring voice was the only thing I could perceive. I felt drowsy, almost as if I had had five shots in one go.

You make me begin

You make me begin

You make me begin

Smile with me, smile with me

Smile with me

You make me begin

Smile with me, smile with me

"Thanks, Jungkook..."

Those were the last few words I whispered before the oblivion took me.

======