P.O.V - Namjoon

The next few days were tense. With Eunchae dead, the Ponzona Forest was decided to be not so safe anymore. But we didn't have our minivans, and we were completely out of ways to travel, for Lee Hyun had the vans rented to a group called NCT. I yelled in frustration, scaring the others. One of my eyes began flickering purple. Seokjin hurried over to me and tried to calm me down. "Joon, don't stress yourself," he mumbled, his voice urgent, "Calm down. You can do it, I'm sure." But Seokjn's words didn't register with me, only the stress did. The whole of BTS joined in for a group hug, joining in the effort to calm me down. "Hyung..." Jungkook mumbled, not knowing what to say. That was when Seokjin said something, easing my tense self quickly.

"ARMY wouldn't want to see you like this, hun."

And Seokjin was right : ARMY wouldn't want to see me like this. I gradually calmed down and hugged Seokjin. "It's just so overwhelming..." he mumbled, "I feel horrible, letting that girl die." "Shh," Yoongi said, hugging me tight, reminding me of my dad, "You couldn't have avoided it. This was the safest we could go with. It was a nasty incident." I found it hard to breathe, something which often happened when I was stressed. I felt sweat drop on me like rain. "Hyung," Jimin mumbled, "Deep breathes, kay? You're not in stress, you're in Jeju-si..." I did as Jimin had told, breathing deeply, picturing Jeju-si in my mind's eyes. Soon I calmed. The boys let me go, seeing that I was alright. "You needn't take all that stress, hyung," Taehyung chided, "Calm yourself a little." I smiled ruefully, nodding. "Aight, now that everything's peachy," Seokjin announced, about to step out of the tent, "How 'bout some skewers?"

~~~

The other groups who had volunteered for this vacation were sitting around the bonfire, eating the skewers Seokjin had made with Minho, who used to be a backup dancer for us from Gashina Point before moving with his own group to Mirotic City. We ate the skewers in silence, not talking much, for Eunchae's death was still fresh in our minds. "Uhm..." mumbled one of the younger members of the group XDINARY HEROES, "What's next?" "No idea," Yoongi replied, "We stay put for now. Try to enjoy it." "Yeah..." Chaewon, the leader of LE SSERAFIM, mumbled.

Just then, Jieun rushed towards us. Her hair was a mess and her pale face was white with terror. "Namjoon," she said breathlessly, "It's Jessi unnie." I knew what was wrong by that very mention. I felt my heartbeat accelerate.

"She's dead."

=======