P.O.V - Moonbyul

(a/n - heyyyy im backkkk sry for the late updates skl sucks)

I kissed Solar on the cheek and said a hurried goodbye as I headed out of the tent to go pick up some stuff for lunch. It had been a couple of days since Eunchae and Jessi got murdered. It was now the 20th. Things were starting to get eerier by the second.

I met Chungha by the wood. She greeted me with her customary bow. "Hello," she said, "Ready to go unnie?" "Never been more excited," I replied, and we set off in the direction of the woods.

Armed with random objects for self defence, we made our way into the woods. We carefully walked, making sure not to step on any twig or dry leaf. Our breaths were quick and soundless, and cold sweat dripped steadily from our faces. The waterhole was only a few feet away from the campsite, but it felt a hundred years away as we slowly moved into the thicker woods.

Suddenly, a scuffle of squirrels alerted us. Chungha jumped five feet into the air. "Oh fuck," she said, clutching her chest panting, "that was a scare." "You can never feel safe around here anymore," replied I. Suddenly, something grabbed Chungha's ankle, making her fall on her face. She started to scream, kicking at the arm in mad desperation. I grabbed onto her arms, and tried to pull her away, but that one knotted arm was stronger. It pulled Chungha away, and her screams were suddenly cut off when the bushes she was dragged into spewed drops of blood.

I got to my feet, left all of my stuff right there in the woods, and ran back into the campsite, wanting to meet Mayor Namjoon immediately. I skidded to a halt when I heard Solar crying on Kang Daniel's shoulder. I ran over to them instead. "Daniel?" I asked, placing a hand on my girlfriend's shoulder, "What's up?" Daniel looked sombre. "Wheein and Hwasa," he said sullenly, "They're..."

My heart stopped. Wheein and Hwasa, the two naughty maknaes of the group...And Hwasa had three music projects she was working on and wanted to share with Wheein as a marriage proposal...

I broke down into tears, and sank to my knees on the grassy floor. Solar ran over to me and back-hugged me while still sobbing. I never imagined the young couple already dying. They had so many plans for each other. "It's a triple death..." I mumbled, my voice choking with tears. Daniel snapped out of his stupor and asked, "Triple deaths? Noona, what's going on?" I nodded. "Chungha, that choreographer," I explained, "She's dead too."

~~~

It was a very tough time for us. The weather wasn't acting too cheery either. Dark clouds decorated the scene, and thunder rumbled deeply. O.de's accusations of Taehyung being the murderer never fully stopped, and only flew into more fervour after Junhan and those triple deaths this morning. We all sat in our tents to avoid the rain. The fresh smell of the rain hit me at first before the skewers did, but our mood was left unchanged. Solar and I didn't talk to each other, just ate in silence, mourning the loss of three beloved friends.

What we thought was a wonderful vacation is now going into disaster.

======