P.O.V - 3rd Person

(a/n  - pls dont come for me after this chapter T-T)

The whole gang of Kims (plus BTS and Chan) stared out of the tent. They had heard Eric yell, and it suddenly cut off, which meant...

Namjoon hurriedly got to his feet and ran out to see what the damage was. The rest of them followed suit.

What they witnessed was horrible.

People on the ground, bleeding to death. Some lady in really dark clothes battling Kai, whose hands are starting to bleed because of the crystals. The tents were burning to flames. As the groups watched, they saw Jooyeon carry an unconscious O.de out of the flaming tent. Jooyeon managed to get to safety, but quickly collapsed onto the grassy floor.

"Fuck," Namjoon mumbled under his breath. Chan stepped forward and instantly went to help out Kai in the battle. Seojkin placed a hand on Yerim's shoulder. "You registered as a Lim right?" he asked urgently. Yerim nodded. "Help them out," Seokjin instructed, "and be careful not to make eye contact with anyone." Yerim was frightened at first, but instantly nodded and ran over to Moonbyul, who was passed out on the ground.

Suddenly, Jieun ran to the small group. Her face was scarred and she bore multiple wounds on her body. Fire danced in her hands. "She came outta nowhere," she panted, "Didn't know what the hell she wanted. Tried to drag Lisa but Rose got there first." "What do we do now, hyung?" Chan asked, turning to Namjoon in fear. One of Namjoon's eyes was flickering purple, and a weird aura surrounded him, making the air tense up.

Purple flickers of lightning danced across the sky, and eerie whispers surrounded the air. The fighters paused, and turned to their mayor. A dark cloud had covered his face and he didn't look like himself anymore. "Holy shit..." Irene mumbled, grabbing Gunil's shoulder as she straightened herself.

"That's the Rainism. The reason why Kims were feared so much."

The lady stopped battling Solar at the sight of Namjoon's change in demeanour. Using her own power, she flung Solar aside and advanced at him. Everyone else backed up, the winds growing stronger and fiercer. "So you're the one murdering everyone?" Namjoon asked, his voice a low growl. The lady nodded, and beneath her hood a smirk held firm. "Never expected you to lose your mind, mister..." she leered, "Now where's my son?"

Insanity.

"I don't know where the fuck your son is, ma'am," Jimin responded sassily, the winds growing stronger, 'But let us go." "My son is here," the lady repeated, her smile getting wider and wider. Her eyes swept across the campsite. Everyone backed into the edge, too scared to face her. Tzuyu took a brave moment and used her super speed to dash behind the attacker. She was stunned for a while, but then pulled out her dagger. "No Rainism can stop me from getting to my son," she whispered, plunging it into Tzuyu's chest. The girl paused, her eyes widening. "TZUYU!" Sana yelled, her eyes filling up. The cherry blossoms that danced behind her drooped. Tauyu fell, her eyes rolling up. She hit the ground with a thud, and Sana let out a gasp. She was still pretty injured, and she couldn't move both in fear and in pain.

Namjoon didn't hesitate. One bolt of purple lightning later, the lady was on the ground, angry burns blistering all over her skin.

The lady seemed to have accepted that Namjoon's wrath was too powerful for her. She stood up, and with a sweeping movement, clouded everyone's vision with vials of dust.

The dust cleared hours later, and everyone was gone. Only Sana, Tzuyu, BTS, Chan and the Kims of the campsite remained. Sana crawled towards her fallen girlfriend. She held her corpse in her hands, rocking back and forth. "Please...Tzuyu..." she whispered. Everyone knelt down beside the young Japanese girl, silently paying their respects to the Taiwanese girl. Sana's eyes soon became waterfalls, glistening in the moonlight as her heart broke into shatters.