P.O.V - Jake

I was on my way back home from depositing the $105 at the Mirotic City Office for our camping trip because Heeseung forced me to. And it was for the dumbest reason. Just so he could have ramen. I mentally cursed the older as I headed back to our dorm.

Jay, the second oldest with dark-blue hair and an American accent which annoyed me so much, came up to me and said, "Layla's been doing weird stuff ever since you left." "Which is why I argued with Heeseung hyung so much to not let me go," I countered, heading to my room where my cute lil' fluffball Layla was.

Riki bounced into the room a few seconds later, cherry blossom petals bouncing behind him just like his black hair. "Jake hyung~" he said, smiling like an idiot. I sighed, ruffling my blonde-brown hair. "Wonnie sent you?" I asked, tickling Layla behind the ear. Riki dropped his act, and so did the petals behind him. His face regained the stone-cold expression it always has. It would be hard for you to believe he is the group's maknae. "It's so hard sketching Jakah for him, so he asked me to call you," he said. I grabbed the sketchbook I had from the desk and handed it to the younger male. "Just give this to Jungwon," I said, "All the sketch tutorials are in here." Riki took the sketchbook and left the room.

I was so exhausted from walking all the way to the Lucifer, the town centre where the Mirotic City Office was (and no, we do not worship Satan or something. The founders just loved SHINee a lot) I didn't even bother to walk into the bathroom. Using my water abilities, I just dropped a huge load of water on my head, relishing at how cool the water felt. I repeated the exercise three more times before Heeseung jumped into the room, his arms lit with flickering flames. "I told you not to do that, Jake!" he scolded, evaporating the water on the ground using his fire-bending abilities. I muttered a hasty apology before changing into a black tee with shorts.

~~~

Man, being a Webtoon artist was tough.

That was the only thing that went through my head as I sketched out my character Jino's next scene. I shaded in the grey hair that resembled my own blonde locks so much. I drew him to look exactly like me.

Only downside was that he wasn't Aussie.

Jungwon was right beside me, drawing his character Jakah. His red hair was tousled and his cheeks were flushed. I instantly knew why. I leaned over towards the younger man's ear and whispered, "Jay kissed you?" The redhead jumped six feet into the air and huffed as I laughed at him. "He just patted me on the back for finishing up my homework..." Jungwon mumbled. "Yeah, and pecked you on the cheek," I continued. Jungwon playfully hit me in the arm, making me fuck up my drawing of Jino and chase him around the studio. Jungwon skillfully dodged my water streaks and I had to duck as he communicated with some birds sitting on the tree outside our window and sent them bolting towards me.

Heeseung came in a minute later to our 'fight'. He had black hair and a very handsome face that was lined with disgust at the moment. "What's up, hyung?" I asked, straightening myself. Heeseung sighed, sitting down at the desk. "Sunghoon and Sunoo. I asked Hoonie to ask Sunoo for my headphones but mans blushed too hard and ended up chatting about Mirotic City's gossip with him. And you had to see his face. Red like Wonnie's hair," he complained, bringing out a pencil and beginning to sketch Heli. I sniggered. "Those two are whipped for each other more than Jay is whipped for Jungwon," I joked. Jungwon glared at me, eyes red. "Chill, bro," I said, nervously laughing. We then got back to work, sketching for our Webtoon series.

======