Part 1

Aryan Singh Rathore the famous billionaire and most eligible bachelor. But unlike other billionaires he is a complete private person . Media doesn't get any bite except his business success and failures. He has four dearest friend of his. Sahil Singh Rathore, Miraaz Shekhawat, Rounak Singh, Abhimanyu Chauhan. They all are quite famous businessman.

They all are a part of a secret society who holds super natural powers. They maintain the balance between supernatural and human world by genaration.

One day four of friends planned a friendly vacation on sahil's ancestors farm house.

They've already reached to the location. A small town 5 hours from Shimla .

Aryan: guys!!! You guys made me your personal driver?? In this  whole journey I've drived the car !! Now please will Anyone wants to take over?? Or I'll leave you guys here to find a hotel to stay!! He whined like a kid.

Sahil who shares the same surname was so much like Aryan . Like same grumpiness same arrogance. They both do not smile publicly and not to mention they both are deadly hot and sexy.  There was a period that they had to held a press conference to clear that they are not brothers only shares the same surname and best friends.

Sahil smiled a bit. He was sitting on the passenger seat.

Sahil: don't whin ! I'm taking the driver seat now.

Abhimanyu who was sleeping on Miraaz's shoulder yawned widely: how much time left to reach??

Sahil : one hour more.

Abhimanyu was about to sleep on Miraaz's shoulder again but he shouted: don't you dare!!! My shoulder is paining !! This idiot is sleeping on my shoulder from 4 hours !!! I tried to move him and he punched my face twice!! What are you an updated version of kumbhkaran???

Abhimanyu: your future wife will be lucky. Your shoulder is like a cushion. He stated plainly.

They all stopped their banter when Rounak who had a headphone on started singing loudly closed his eyes.

Aryan: what the hell???

They all called his name but no answer came.

Abhimanyu smacked Rounak's head.

Rounak: aoooouuuchhh!! What the heck???

Abhimanyu: can you stop your concert? We will be deaf otherwise.

Rounak: Oops sorry! He said sheepishly.

Miraaz: can we go now? We will be late.

Sahil started the car.

Suddenly he stopped the car in front of a cafe . Everyone almost banged their head when he pulled the sudden break.

Aryan: hey !! What are you doing???

But to everyone's surprise Sahil ran out from the car and picked a girl : oh god Bella!!!! You're here??? I can't believed at .

The girl let out a shout and tried to punch the guy who lifted her up.

But didn't she said anything after recognised him.

Girl: you!! What are you doing here ? You're supposed to be in Mumbai.

Sahil : hey!! You're not happy to see me?? I'm hurt .  He said dramatically.

Rounak: what on earth is going on??

Miraaz: moreover he is smiling!!! That too in a public place??

Abhimanyu: he has a girlfriend??

But the girl noticed something and ran passing them towards Aryan who were standing in the road.