Part 15

Everything around imlie is smooth. They all are trying to find the culprit and the reason behind he is imlie.

A Sunday morning where Aryan sahil and Imlie were sitting together on aryan's house.

Sahil : so Aryan??

Aryan: yes?? He answered while playing with Imlie's hair .

Sahil: when are you gonna marry her??

Imlie who was peacefully drinking chocolate milkshake spit out coughing.

Aryan patt her back .

- why on earth you asked this suddenly??

Sahil: I mean it looks like you gonna take forever to progress.

Aryan: we'll inform you when we decide to get married.

Imlie: why don't you find one girl for yourself sahil?? You're old enough to have a child.

Sahil: in that case Aryan too!! We are same age!! I hope to hear good news soon!! He laughed loudly.

Aryan: shut up!!! Imlie blushed hides herself in Aryan's chest.

Suddenly a loud screech came from the hall.

Three of them ran towards the hall from the garden.

Before imlie could say anything. A girl jumped towards them. She pushed her aside. hugged sahil and Aryan tightly.

Imlie expected them to be uncomfortable . None of them are like being clingy.

Her eyes widened with shock when she saw Sahil and Aryan hugged her together.

Sahil: Aashya??? You didn't told us you're coming???

Aashya: surprise??

Aryan: yes of course! You left abruptly without informing now came back suddenly. You love giving surprises  or I say shock???

Aashya: awwww !! You're angry???  Don't be !! You know I love you the most!!

Sahil: cut the cringe Aash ! 

Aashya hugged them again??

Imlie stood there awkwardly without knowing if she should leave or not. Girl doesn't like her for sure. She completely ignored her presence.she decided to leave .

Imlie: uumm sahil? I'll take my leave.

Sahil: what? Why??

Aashya cut her before she can reply.

- who is she??

Aryan: she is imlie. Sahil's childhood bestie.

Aashya: you never told me you've a girl bestie?!

Imlie felt bad. He didn't said she is his girlfriend. Why? Don't he want her to Know??

Before anyone can reply imlie said: I'm not feeling well. I'm leaving
She left without expecting reply from them.

It has been three weeks since Aashya came into their life. Everything has been changed. Boys including Sahil and Aryan spend most of the time with that girl. They seems to forget about imlie.

Yesterday night decided to go for a trip . It was a last moment plan.They didn't bothered to inform imlie. she was controlling herself. But this incident increased her insecurities like hell.

- why  won't they?? She is not a burden like you're!!

Her subconscious mind mocked.

- but i didn't asked them to help me!!
She tried to argue.