Part 12

Imlie, Aryan and other guardians including Tamara are currently in a off beat small town of North India. There lives  a werewolf pack . They got a complaint about some unusual behaviour of some wolves of the pack.

Abhimanyu: place is quite beautiful.

Rounak: yes.

Miraaz: we are in a mission not to travel!

Sahil: so what? It doesn't mean you can't appreciate natural beauty.

Aryan: guys let's enter first. We have a meeting with the  alpha of the pack in evening. We have to complete the scan of the area as well as jungle before that!

They all entered.

Abhimanyu & Rounak , miraaz & Sahil, Tamara & Imlie shared a room Aryan stayed alone .

They went out to scan the area all together.

Imlie became irritated as Sahil and Aryan kept nagging her like she is a toddler.

- well you're worse than that!!!

Her subconscious mind mocked her.

- shut up!! You're annoying!! She argued back .

- do you realise we are same person and you're calling yourself annoying??

Her subconscious mind mocked again!!

- uggggh !! I hate you Imlie again argued .

- come on girl !! Just because your hormones are messed up and you want to devour that sexy man of yours doesn't mean you have to be a meanie !!

Her subconscious taunted her.

Before imlie can argue with herself anymore she felt two hands holds her from both of her side.

- What the... ?? She saw Aryan and sahil both holds her hand like two elder .

Imlie punched them both irritatedly .

Sahil: aooooochhh !!

Aryan: what's wrong?

They rubbed their shoulders.

Imlie: what are you guys? My grand pa??

Sahil: hey we are not that old!! He said with a frown.

Imlie: then stop treating like I'm a toddler!!! For God sake!! You guys kept holding me like I'm a kid!!

She said irritatedly.

She turned towards Aryan.

Imlie: you're my boyfriend!! Can you please behave like that???

Aryan: ummm what? How??

Miraaz: you need a full course of how to be a boyfriend!!

Aryan: shut up!!

Sahil: well you're almost five years younger than me so you're a kid!!

Aryan looked at him with most horrified expression as they both are same age. But before he can say anything imlie kicked his leg.

Imlie: i swear if you say a single word I'll kick where sun don't shine!!

Sahil : no way!! He jumped behind abhimanyu make him almost stumble.

Aryan: let's go back . We are done here.

Everyone walked ahead.

Imlie pulled Aryan behind.

Aryan looked at her with questioning eyes.

Imlie: I feel someone is watching us.

Aryan: it can be your feeling only.