part 20

Meera started speaking: Once upon a time there was a city of supernatural beings like witches , mages , werewolves vampires, fairies etc . They lived in a place where humans can't enter. The city was located between hills and mountains.
They used to live happily. They were ruled by a princess who possess the power to rise the deads from darkness. She was wise and kind ruler. She created the group of guardians to maintain the balance between supernatural and human world. They all lived happily until a handsome mage came into her life . He was one of those people who doesn't accept guardians. He trapped her into his words of fake love.  When Princess came to know his truth she tried to kill him. But he burned down the whole city . Princess killed him and herself together. Before dying she closed the gate of city until after 1000 years anyone will born in same date and  a special nakshtra yoga and will posses her powers within guardians. The dark mage also made a prophecy that he cannot be killed like this . He will keep changing body until the princess born. He will make her his again. He will rule the human and supernatural world beside her  with the help of army of dead. Guardiand kept telling this incident to their successors to prepare them for future.

When imlie born we had a doubt she is the lost princess. We realised she posses the same power as princess. Everything was destined about her. Including being with Aryan. That's why he tried to broke them apart. Aryan is her sheild and sword. Until they're together no one can defeat her. We knew it .  We were confirmed when Shikhar Chauhan's Parents killed Imlie's parents. He was child with excellent iq. He was extra ordinary. We knew he was the dark mage!! He killed his parents too!!

Sahil: how will we deal this?

Meera - He came here to claim the lost city & it's princess!! If he can get her , he'll erase her memory. He will get most important powers to rule the world.

Aryan:  but how can he claim imlie when she is my soulmate???

Narmada - because he has the ability to manipulate guardians !! He can control them!! And you're not completely Imlie's!! If he do this only one thing can stop this!!

Aryan: what ?

They all stopped for a moment.

Meera spoke in a broken voice - you have to kill imlie!!

Aryan:no!!!! What do you mean by she is not completely mine?

Prakash: you're not married yet!! Until you're married!! She is not completely yours!!

Aryan: then we are getting married as soon as possible!!

Abhigyan: this is  not how it works! You can get married on a special time and yoga only!! And it's almost one month away!!

Aryan: till then imlie will  be hidden!!

Imlie: no Aryan!! I'll join to Shikhar's company!!

Abhimanyu: are you out of your mind!! You're not doing that!!

Sahil: I'll lock you in basement!!!

Miraaz: indeed!

Imlie: will you all  shut up and let me finish!!!

She said irritatedly.

Imlie started speaking: if we do anything different he will know everything!! Don't forget he has 1000 years of experience!!

Aryan: what if he controls your mind and make you forget me???

He cupped her face.

Aryan: without you I'll be destroyed !!

Imlie: calm down Aryan! He he want to control my mind he could've when I was at his home!

Seema( Tamara's mother): he can only control her mind when they'll be in lost city. Only there he can be killed!!

Sahil : where is the lost city.

Meera: near Imlie's old house in shimla !!!

Precap: planning.