Part 13

Sahil pulled his own hair after being stuck with these love birds.
Whole night he watched movies on phone and Imlie is cling on to Aryan like a koala bear and slept peacefully. Aryan didn't let him move after she slept. According to him if sahil moves imlie will wake up and her sleep will be disturbed.

Currently he is yawning widely and cursing his two besties like hell .

Soon his tiredness vanished after entering the hall of the big house of alpha Sharan  . There is a huge noise. Like many people fighting with eachother.

Miraaz : woah!! I thought we are meeting adults!!

Abhimanyu: why it's sounds like handling a bunch of kids??!

Rounak: who told you it's kids??

Tamara : because last time I heard this kind of noise at school!!!

Sahil : let's go in first!

They went inside.

Alpha Sharan was standing with his beta veer .

Sharan: hello !

Aryan nodded curtly.

Sharan: ummm there is a problem!!

Sahil: that's why we are here I guess!

Veer: not that!! Ms. Imlie's aura made all of the pack completely crazy!! They all want to talk to her. Our witches tried to control everyone but not effective at all.

Sahil noticed Sharan was looking at Imlie with a childlike curiosity which was not present yesterday.

Sahil: ummmm what's...

Before he can complete his question a baby wolf pup lunged into Imlie and climbed into her neck snuggling her. Imlie sat on floor to handle the attack .

Aryan: imlie!! Oh god!! Are you ok???

But to their surprise many more wolves came towards her and started sniffing and snuggling. Almost all of the pack shifted to their wolf form.

Imlie was half shocked half afraid!!

Sahil: how the hell we are supposed to talk to them alpha??

Sharan: honestly I don't know!! He said looking at Imlie with a frown. Like a jealous kid who despised the fact his mother is loving another kid!!

Miraaz and others tried to separate them from Imlie but no use!!

Imlie looked at Aryan with a fearful eyes.

Before they can say anything to alpha he changed into his wolf and drive every other wolf away. He kept his head on her lap.

Imlie was uncomfortable and shocked.

Aryan's blood boiled seeing this: how dare he?? Boys were hell angry at sharan for behaving like this with a guardian. They were ready to attack!

Tamara stopped them: wait guys!!! He is not showing affection like a man shows to his woman!! He is showing affection like a baby shows to his mother!! That's impossible!! An alpha never bows in front of anyone !!

- mother!! A beasty voice came from Sharan!!

Everyone was shocked to see this reaction!!!

Veer who was standing a far . Didn't had any of this reaction.

Rounak asked him : why don't you have this reaction?!

Veer: because Tamara used some spell to control it.

Tamara: but it won't last long!!

Sahil: what the fuck is going on???

Tamara: Imlie's aura is so healing and soothing. It's comforting their soul. This much comfort zone can only be provided by a mother. Probably Sharan didn't got his mother's love!! His beast confused imlie as his mother!! Wolves are like kids in some extent. Other wolves are extremely drawn towards her because of it!! Her aura is most powerful!! She might have locked her powers but nobody can lock the energy. Wolves can sense it more than a human. Imlie is the lost Guardian who represents mother nature power .