Part 18

This is more of a filler chapter. Enjoy Arylie romance.

🔴🔴 Mature content ahead🔴🔴

It's two days since Aryan fought with everyone and made imlie stay with him . More precisely on his bedroom. He literally threatened everyone to leave with imlie if they don't allow to stay her at his bedroom.

Tonight a highly annoyed Aryan came back home after back to back meetings. He hates meeting as it's stopping him from being with imlie.

He saw the most beautiful sight on his bed . That made his body burn in lust.
His tiny woman sleeping on his bed curled up like a kitten. She is wearing a sheet white t shirt and a black panty . Her hair is all open and some of them are falling on her face. Her pink lips a bit pouted . His eyes traveled a bit below. Her dark colour nipples are quite visible through her sheer white oversized t shirt . Her t shirt raised to her Belly make her panty and perfectly round ass visible.

- where the heck is blanket!! He whispered yelled to himself.

By increasing his problem he didn't found any blanket near.

He slowly approached towards Imlie. He sat beside her started studying her features closely.

Seems like destiny has some naughty plans against them. Imlie felt his presence in her sleep and snuggled towards him more.

Aryan couldn't take it anymore!!

He kissed her pouted lips. Imlie felt his lips on her and jerked opened her eyes.

She wasn't able to stop herself from giving him access to her mouth.

They kissed eachother fiercely until their lungs started burning with lack of oxygen.

They parted unwantedly .

- i want more.
She said panting.

Aryan smirked at his lady love and in a swift made her sit on his lap. Opened her t shirt in a flash leaving her almost bare in his eyes .

Imlie frowned a bit. He is fully covered and she hate it. She started opening his shirt while kissing him hungrily. Aryan enjoyed her egarness for him.

He started pinching rolling tugging her nipples which made her gasp loudly.

Imlie opened his shirt and started tracing his abs with her fingers softly.

Aryan was more tunred on by this action of his tiny lady and started kissing her neck leaving purple marks all over her neck and clevage. Imlie tilted her neck to give him access.

He took her one bud on mouth making her moan loudly.

He sucked her so hard that her moan started increasing.

He traced the elastic of her panty and looked at her eyes for any rejection. Instead of rejection there is a frown of impatience.

Aryan tugged and ripped her panty and threw that across the room.

Imlie tried to close her thigh but Aryan holds her thigh farmly stopped her from depriving the heavenly view of her wet clit. Aryan pulled her closer grabbing her ass.

Aryan: how can I not spank thif sexy ass of yours baby? Tell me how can I not touch your sexy wet pussy? Why you're so beautiful my love?? It makes me lost control.

Imlie shivered at his dirty talk. She closed her eyes in pleasure.

Aryan spanked her ass making her jump . Imlie was completely red . He squeezed her ass cheeks to make her moan loudly.

Aryan: i don't mind if you want to roam naked in our bedroom. It'll be a nice view for me. His hands found his way to her clit and entered two fingers without warning making her half scream and half moan.

Aryan looked at her eyes for permission she slowly granted it and hides herself in his naked chest.

They made love till midnight.

Early morning imlie woke up first but she couldn't move . Aryan was holding her into his chest like she will disappear if he leaves her . She blushed to see that they both are naked under the sheet. And his hands are holding her tightly. She kissed his lips and forehead. She yelped loudly as Aryan pinched her ass cheek.
Imlie slapped his chest .

Aryan: good morning love!

Imlie: good morning now get up!! You'll be late for office.

Aryan pouted and leave her.

- if this is I get every morning then it's heaven!!

He thought while admiring the beautiful morning scenario in front of him.

Suddenly his phone rang and he recieved with a utter annoyance.

Aryan: hello!!

-...

Aryan: what!! We are coming!!

He quickly left the bed.

Precap: past guardians revealing biggest secret.