Part 9

It's almost middle of the night . Everyone is standing in a hall of a old house on a deserted area.

Tamara : Imlie today is your cleansing ceremony. I already told you why we do this. Now I'm going to explain the whole ritual .  First Me and my mother Seema are going to use some essential paste and purifying smoke . Then we will wash your body with turmeric water , milk , Tulsi water and gangajal . This will make your body ready for first rise of your power. Then you'll take oath as a guardian, a part of elders. Here comes. Aryan's responsibility.

Imlie nodded her head without saying anything.

Aryan: but we had our cleansing ceremony alone.

Seema ( Tamara's mother) : it's because Imlie is vulnerable but you guys were ready for your power. Imlie's trauma pain sufferings made her soul lock her powers. It's extremely painful for her. Her body her soul will feel most painful situation in her whole life. You need to control her pain. Share her pain. Otherwise she can try to kill herself.

Sahil flinched at the thought of losing his best friend before he can say anything Aryan's panicked voice ranged in the whole room.

Aryan: I won't let her do that!!! She won't face anything bad anymore!!!

Miraaz: plus we all are here to help her!!

Rounak: yes !! Don't worry.

Tamara: imlie are you ready??

Imlie: yes I'm. I can face whatever is going to happen.

Tamara: then all of the boys get out!!

Abhimanyu: why?

Tamara: what do you mean by why?

Abhimanyu: Aryan can stay here I guess!

Tamara: so he can turn on seeing his lady love getting a good oil massage all naked? Get out you dumb!!!

She shouted.

All of them left.

Imlie holds Aryan's finger.

Aryan looked at her . She has a fear in her eyes .

Imlie: don't go far!!

Aryan: trust me!! You don't need to call me even! I'll can feel your every emotion.

He kissed her forehead and left.

Tamara and Seema massaged Imlie's body with a paste made of Red and yellow Chandan , flowers Tulsi leaves, Neem and other herbs. Imlie felt an energy left her body . She felt weightless.  She sensed boys are chanting something somewhere in the house . She didn't knew how but she felt it but she can sense many things cannot be seen now. Tamara and Seema created some smoke using loban and other herbs and used it on Imlie's body.

Then they took Imlie to a huge bathroom look like some old place close bathroom for females.

They made imlie sat on a small wooden tool in the middle of the bathroom.

Tamara wrapped imlie in a white cloth . They made made her bath in turmeric water milk Tulsi water and gangajal.

Seema give her a white and black gown .

Seema: Our religion tell about three "gun"( quality) of everyone. Rajas which symbolises the activity and passion, sattva beingness and harmony, Tamas darkness and Chaos.
As a guardian you'll have both light and dark powers. You need to understand that no powers are bad or negative. It's how you use it. You're wearing this gown symbolises both powers.You'll learn more details eventually.

They took Imlie to a mandir on the haveli. That's a mandir of Devi Mahakali and Mahadev. 

Aryan came in front .

They did a havan. All of them gave their blood including imlie. To accept her as a guardian.

Aryan made her read Sanskrit mantras and take oath as a guardian.

Once they finish the ritual. Imlie felt so much pain in her body. She felt her temperature dropped extremely.

She tried hard not to shout. Aryan felt immense pain passed through his body. He realised Imlie's first rise has been started. She is in pain.

He immediately pulled her into his embrace. He hugged her .

Imlie gave up her guard as soon as Aryan hugged her .

She shouted in pain.

Aryan felt the same pain she was feeling.

With lots of difficulty he took Imlie to a bedroom.

Aryan: look at me princess! Everything is fine! I'm with you!

Imlie: please make this stop it's paining!! She cried .

Aryan kissed her whole face : bachha!! Look at me!! Nothing will happen.

Imlie: I'm cold!! I can't take this cold!!

Aryan hugged her tightly.

A warm feeling started spreading through her whole body. She felt immense pull towards Aryan.

Aryan pulled imlie into his lap. And remove her gown. He made her wear his own shirt to make her comfortable.

Imlie: take me Aryan!! I want you !!

Aryan: princess!! I'll take you but not like this!! That will be special!

Imlie: but I want you now!!

Aryan kissed her lips lightly.

Made her sleep. She slept on Aryan hugging him tightly.

On late night Slowly her pain go away. She drifted into deep slumber.

Precap: Imlie's training. Trip to first mission

Imlie