Part 23

It has been one week since imlie joined Shikhar's company. To her utter surprise he didn't made any move. Imlie started becoming nervous. It's a routine for imlie that except Aryan everyone from the group specially sahil regularly comes to pick her up. It took lots of efforts to convince Aryan to stay away from her. Aryan was grumpy at first but he realised they don't want Shikhar to doubt. To her utter displeasure she has another suitor now. Shlok became her new admire. He keeps praising her and tries to flirt with her.

Today imlie is seating in cafeteria on lunch .  She became highly irritated when shlok bought lunch for her.
Akash, Anika, Kabir shlok, Arnav , Mithila all of them joined her. She started liking all of them. Shlok might flirt often with her still he never made uncomfortable.

Suddenly Shikhar entered with one people. Imlie was shocked beyond limit.

- Abhimanyu!!!! What the fuck he is doing with Shikhar??

Shikhar: sorry for interruption guys. Imlie you and your team will be working on a joint venture. Mr. Sahil Singh Rathore and his business partner Mr.  abhimanyu is starting a new joint venture of a boutique hotel on Shimla. according to me you guys are perfect for this.

Everyone of them were happy  except imlie. She knew this is must be Shikhar's plan but how come abhimanyu and Sahil  stucked into  this?

She looked at abhimanyu and Shikhar with a lots of doubt.

Shlok: imlie you're lucky for us. See we got such a big opportunity.

Abhimanyu: she is lucky for everyone who accepts her in their life.

Imlie excused Shikhar and dragged abhimanyu in to a corner.

Imlie: what the hell is going on abhi??? Why you're here ??? What about this project.

Abhimanyu: calm down. He himself offered us this project. I think he wanted all of us in Shimla. And Aryan thinks it's a best opportunity for us to be around you. Your man has gone crazy!

Imlie: now help me to get rid off this shlok. He is head over heels on me!

Abhimanyu: that's easy baby.

He dragged Imlie with him to cafeteria.

Abhimanyu: Shikhar why don't we join lunch with our team. It is wonderful opportunity to introduce eachother.

Everyone was happy.

Abhimanyu sat beside imlie.

Abhimanyu: by the way sweetheart are you up for the night plan??

Shlok chocked his food started coughing.

Shikhar : night plan???

Abhimanyu: yes night plan. Bike racing! We love that a lot. Me sahil imlie often do that. Sometimes Aryan joins it . He said casually.

Shikhar looked at Imlie like a gaping fish. He certainly didn't expected imlie to be that bold..

Imlie: of course. I missed you all.

Abhimanyu: yup. Three of us will be meeting on usual place.

Imlie realised all of them must have a plan.

Shlok was visibly disappointed that there is no chance of them.

Precap: bike racing & plan