Part 10

It's almost a month from Imlie's cleansing ceremony. She started getting her training from other members. Mediation, mind controlling & reading, fighting , learning about cultures and rituals including ancient language.

She started working on Sahil's company after lots of nagging by Sahil. But she took a promise from him that he will treat her as any other employee .

Currently she is sitting on her cubicle and designing a project for company.  five star resort hotel to be  eco friendly. some people hates her guts as she became everyone's favourite soon by her work.

A girl call Manya who is Sahil's P.A were standing near her cubicle and gossiping with other girls.

Manya: do you know Ms. So called Sati Savitri take a lift from Sahil sir everyday?

Other girl called Rita: and our hotty gives her lift everyday??

Manya: why not? Afterall he is a handsome single man who will get to squeeze her curves. She has a good curve to squeeze.

A man called Ranjit whose designs has been rejected by the board members . He had an eye on Imlie but she rejected him politely.

Ranjit: what are you saying? She is having fun with our another boss abhimanyu.

Manya: whore for a reason!!

Everyone laughed at Imlie.

Imlie was controlling her tears very hardly. She was about to leave but tripped. She expected to hit ground but a strong pair of arms holds her together.

Imlie looked at the person holds her. It was abhimanyu. Who was looking like a angry lion currently.

Abhimanyu: you should've said this to us!!

Imlie: I thought I can handle.

Abhimanyu: you were tolerating. Not handling.

Sahil who just came out from his cabin saw Imlie in tears.

Abhimanyu marched at them: do you know who is she??? Do you know whom did you called a slut??!

Sahil: they called you a slut Bella??? Sahil asked angrily.

Imlie nodded her head with tears.

Abhimanyu and Sahil marched at them : she is Our family friend!! She is dear to us!! This company or any other business we have it's hers too! She wanted to work as employee because she doesn't have an experience!! She or any other girl who is getting promoted here because of their hard work!!

Sahil: We are not kind of guys who will ask a girl to sleep or allow them to sleep with us to get promotion!!! We didn't became successful without hardwork!!

Imlie knew they both are angry

Imlie: abhi !! Sahil please!!

Sahil: now if you guys don't want to be blacklisted then within 48 hours give an apology letter to our company and Imlie publically. And remember everyone!  I won't tolerate any verbal physical or sexual harrasment in my institution!!!

Abhi : we are leaving imlie!! We had a mission ahead!! Abhi whispered to her ears!!

Imlie looked at sahil but he left for his cabin.

Imlie know she messed up a big time.

Imlie: ummm abhi??

Abhimanyu: yes?

Imlie: don't tell anything to Aryan!! I can't handle both of this loggerheads together!!

Abhimanyu: oh !! Come on!! For Aryan  you need to sit on his lap and kiss him!! That's it!!

Imlie blushed furiously: we are still exploring our relationship!! We are really close friends now! ! Without physical interaction.

Abhimanyu: that's great!! I won't tell anyone about this . But sahil is really a thick head. He will keep sulking like this!!

- I know!! Imlie whined like a kid.

Imlie: he is biggest angry bird I have ever met .

Abhimanyu laughed: lets go!! You need to know many things. Well I would suggest you should call Aryan . He keeps lashing out his anger to his poor employees as he is not able to meet you or call you for long . A good french kiss will work better though!!

Imlie: shut up abhi!! She blushed again.

Precap: new mission. Angry best friend . Possessive boyfriend.

a filler chapter. Do comment.