Part 6

Aryan And sahil was the last one to reach home. Aryan stays few blocks away from sahil's home. Miraaz Rounak and Abhimanyu already left for home. Imlie slept on whole flight. She was literally had a hard time on keep her eyes open. Once they sat on car she slept again.

Sahil about to wake her up but Aryan stopped him.

Aryan: dude she is sleeping so peacefully don't wake her up .

Sahil: how you suggest to take her inside then.

Aryan: she is barely 40 kilo lift her up.

Sahil: you lift her up and take her inside. I'll call mumma and papa. I told them everything already.

Aryan: uhh!! Ok!!

Aryan picked imlie up carefully. Imlie snuggled into his chest holding his collar in her fist. She has an adorable pout expression in her face . Aryan felt extreme peaceful.

Sahil was talking to his parents who had an angry expression.

Prakash: those piece of shits !! How dare they hurt our little princess!!

Sahil: papa !! Don't mention this incidents in front of her. She needs lots of care!!

Meera: don't worry !! We will. Now where is she!

Aryan: entered to their house with imlie in his arms.

Aryan: where to keep her?

Prakash: straight up right.

Aryan left to the room.

He tried to put her on bed  but she whimpered loudly: mmmhhhh! !! No!!
She replied with a frown in her deep sleep.

Aryan was highly embarrassed as sahil's parents were standing there.

Meera: don't worry!! Just patt her !! She'll leave you!!

Aryan did the same but instead of leaving him she hugged him more!!

Meera slowly detached her from Aryan  and he left for his home to pass a sleepless night.