Part 14

They entered to the house.

Miraaz: what the hell!!!

They looked at the hall and shocked to the core!!

Imlie trembled in fear. Aryan hugs her tightly.

There were Imlie's pictures in all over the room . Pictures of her every moment . In her office, home, with sahil, with Aryan , with everyone. Even a last day picture where Aryan and Imlie were kissing eachother.

There was a message on wall written with blood.

" I'm watching you baby doll!"

Abhimanyu immediately called Sharan and asked him to come.

Sharan and Aryan were shouting at the guards.

Sharan: HOW THE HELL THIS HAPPENED?????? WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WERE DYING?????? SOMEONE CAME IN IN YOUR PRESENCE AND THREATENED A GUARDIAN WHOM I CONSIDER AS MY SISTER??

Aryan: IF I FOUND ANY OF ARE HELPING THE CULPRIT YOU'RE DEAD!!!

guards were shaking in fear.

Tamara: I don't think it's their fault. May be it's the same person who created this mess. I'm feeling there is much more. We need to know.

Sharan: I'm trying to find out. What's going on. See you all tonight.

He left the place bidding everyone good bye.

Aryan took Imlie to a bedroom.

Imlie was in deep thought.

Aryan took her face in his palm.

Aryan: I'll not let anyone hurt you princess! Look at me!!

Imlie looked at him with longing eyes.

His heart pinched to see her like this.

Aryan pulled her in his lap .

Imlie hugged him tightly.

Imlie: i feel someone is going to separate us Aryan!! I don't wanna lose you .

Aryan: you can never lose me baby !!

Imlie: hide me in you Aryan!! I'm scared!!

She snuggled into him more.

Aryan made her sleep.
Slowly she drifted into deep slumber.

Aryan came out.

Sahil: how is she?

Aryan: scared of course.

Abhimanyu: we need to protect her. She is not completely healed.

Aryan: I'm feeling someone deliberately caused a problem to this pack to call us here. He wanted Imlie to be here!

Miraaz: but why??

Aryan: we'll come to know this tonight.

At midnight

Aryan, imlie and others were standing in front of a dungeon with Veer and Sharan.

Sharan: they are refused to say anything. We tried torture, spell everything .

Rounak: leave this on us. We will take care of it.

They entered to the dungeon where three men tied up with silver chains.

- I was expecting you here my mistress!! First man spoke looking at Imlie.

Aryan: who is behind all these things? What's his motive????

2nd man: he wants the most powerful queen of your group as his!! Motive we don't know!!

Aryan's eyes turned red in anger. He created a fire ring around them.

Aryan: NOBODY HURTS MY WOMAN!!

3rd man: he doesn't want to hurt her. He wants to give her the world truly deserve. He wants her for himself!!

- he did this to test you my mistress!! And you passed it!! He said looking at Imlie.

Sahil: who is he???? He asked using his telekinesis powers to chole him

2nd man: W...we. d..o..n..t...k..n..o..w!!

3rd man: he is our master. We didn't saw his face. He was with there on jungle when you arrived. Mistress saw him.

Abhimanyu: why you guys keep calling her mistress.

2nd man: master told us to call her mistress.

Aryan: SHE IS NOT YOUR MASTER'S WOMAN!! SHE IS MINE!! he roared.

Imlie was silent while this all time.

She came forward. The whole scenario changed.

The fire ring vanished. An extremely soothing and high energy radiating from her body .

Demeanor of those chained men changed completely.

1st man: alpha?? Why we are here???

2nd man: please remove this silver chain. It's paining.

Sahil: they don't remember!!

Imlie: please release them!! They were under some spell!!

Sharan released those man .

1st man: what did we do?? When the guardians came here??

Three of them bowed immediately towards them.

Aryan: let them go . Tamara will be going with them.

Sahil: so Aryan was right!! It's a trap for imlie!! But who??

Rounak: we forgot Viraj!!

In a dark room.

A man was sitting with a glass of whisky and a picture of imlie in his hand.

Man: that stupid Viraj!! He didn't even able to hide the motive!!! I paid him to get you for me!! He ruined everything!! He let you get tortured baby doll!! I killed those bastard uncle aunty of yours brutally. I burnt them alive!! I did this for you my queen!! Your asshole best friend and over confident boyfriend don't deserve you!! They don't know that you're the key of that ancient forgotten city which is hidden behind that hill . The most powerful weapon is hidden there. You're not only the lost Guardian but lost princess too. Now I'll take a different route to make you realise they are nothing but a cunning fox. They're using you!!! You passed my test baby doll. You're mine now!!!

- My real game begins so called guardians!! An evil laughed echoed in the whole room.

Precap: mind games. Test of friendship and love!!