Part 2

Rounak Abhimanyu and Miraaz was curiously looking at Imlie who were sitting between Aryan and Sahil became a bit concious.

Aryan looked at his over enthusiastic friends and scold them : stop scaring the poor girl you wild monkeys!!

Abhimanyu: in case you're forgetting that you're friend with us so you're a wild monkey too. He stated that as a matter of fact.

Rounak: but he is too classy to be a wild monkey he can be a gorilla.

Miraaz: shut up idiots!! Let her say everything.

Sahil: Bella you know you can share this with me right?

Imlie nodded in agreement and started speaking: first you need to know a little background. Sahil knows it. My father killed my mother and then killed himself. They were so lovely couple . They didn't even had any argument. They were coming back from a business meeting. Mumma called me even to ask what would I like to have from dinner . After half n hour I got a call that paa killed mumma and himself. I was devastated. We used to leave in Songarh Rajasthan ( imaginary place.)
Sahil was my neighbour and our parents were business partners and bffs . Sahil's mother Meera mumma and prakash papa consoled me. I remember I used to cry a lot alone in a room after sahil and his family left for Mumbai. From there I developed fear .

Meera mumma and Prakash papa took me to their home after the incidents. Long time nobody claimed my custody so they thought to claim .
Sahil and I didn't get along at first as I was 5 and Sahil was almost 10 years old. It was difficult for him to be friend with someone younger as mine. But oneday he found me when I was having panick attacks. Nobody was at home . He gave me all his toys and stole ice cream for me to console. Meera mumma scold him because of it but i said the truth that he did that because of me. We became best friends immediately. Everything was fine. Suddenly after five months of the incident my uncle aunty. My fathers younger step brother came. They got my custody and I had to leave Sahil's house. I still used to sneak to his room at night after everyone slept. But one day they left for Mumbai. I became alone. I thought my cousin brother will be my friend but he was nothing but an asshole. He used to destroy my dresses my toys. Specially things gifted by sahil's to make me cry. I was still adjusting. Uncle aunty didn't stopped Rahul bhaiya to behave like this. Within 1 month of sahil leaving We left for Shimla and settled down here. After I turned 18 they made my sign my properties in to their name which was worth in billion. Then they increased their torture. Rahul bhaiya started whipping me with belt. I got an admission in to a local college here. They had burned my books when they came to know. Torture became worse. Rahul bhaiya's friends used came and bully me. they used to harras me sexually. I used to cry locking myself on bathroom. Whenever sahil visited me i tried to say everything but Prakash papa was facing his worse time. Back to back loss in business loans. I didn't even able to share . So I kept quite. I took admission to the local college and started working on that cafe you saw me. Ragini aunty was a good lady. She don't have any children. She loved me a lot. Many nights i sneaked to his places. After a period i thought again to tell everything to sahil but he already built up a world there. So I thought to not ruin his reputation. So I kept quite .

She was having hard time to catch breath. Sahil left the place without saying anything. Abhimanyu followed him.

Aryan couldn't help but felt anger rising within him. He knew he had to control these otherwise he will burn the whole house into ashes by his powers. He did an unexpected thing which never dreamt himself. He pulled imlie into a hug. He felt an immense pull towards her. She smelt like a new born baby. His eyes turned back completely. Miraaz and Rounak was shocked to see Aryan's eyes.

Miraaz: fuck !! His powers are coming to the surface.

Rounak: but why he pulled imlie into his arms when he drive everyone out when he feels anger?

Miraaz: we will have plenty of times to discuss that but stop him from hurting imlie!!

Imlie felt Aryan's body is warm than usual. She put his hand above his heart without knowing that she is the key to control his fire.

Aryan felt a smooth airy feeling filled his body. His senses calmed down. He stared into her deep eyes.

Sahil was punching wall in the other room .

Abhimanyu: stop it ! It won't change the reality!!

Sahil: I am the worst friend ever!! I made her felt she is not important to me!!! I hate myself!!

Abhimanyu: let's talk to her. We will solve everything!!

Sahil: we are here to protect her from the Viraj and his group heck I didn't even protected her from that vile family of hers!!

Abhimanyu: wait ??? She is the lost Guardian???

Sahil: yes!! And we are here to protect her!!

Abhimanyu: let's go outside.

Sahil was highly shocked to see the scene in front of him. Miraaz and Rounak was grinning widely. Aryan was holding imlie into his arms. He has a sweet smile on his face. Imlie was clinging on to him like a coala bear and looking into his eyes cutely.

Sahil: what the... !!

Abhimanyu: what on earth they are doing ?

Sahil like a possessive best friend pulled them apart .

Sahil: you can console her from a bit distance you know that right ?

Aryan gave him a blank expression: well you should have done this but preferred to leave. So I did it.

Imlie: it's quite late I should leave i guess .

Sahil: sweety take care of yourself and you're leaving with us . Tell that to that asshole family of yours.

Imlie: but!!

Sahil: you've already hurt me enough by hiding this all so don't do this again!!

Imlie: ok fine!!

Before sahil can say Anything Aryan said : I'm going to drop you at home . It's late . You shouldn't go alone!!

Sahil: wait I'm going with you !! I'm not leaving you guys alone.

Imlie giggled sweetly: ok mummy!!

Sahil: stop calling me mom.

Imlie: stop behaving like one then ! She whined.

Abhimanyu: ok sahil mummy Aryan is daddy imlie is their baby !!

Imlie flushed for some reason.

Aryan : shut up abhi!!!

Three of them left .

Sahil whispered into Imlie's ear: your mind into that type of "daddy". Isn't it?

Imlie nodded sheepishly.

Sahil: well he is a loaded daddy!!

Imlie: stop it sahil!!

Sahil: what! You were enjoying in his arms!!

Aryan interrupted them : what are you doing let's go!!

Sahil and Imlie headed towards Aryan .

Precap : imlie getting tortured.