Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love

A/N: Hye! Please give this story a read. I've got the idea to write this when I saw Freenbecky new project last night Uranus 2324. An idea immediately came to me. Please bear with me for grammatical errors as English is not my first language. Anywayyy enjoy! I even included photos for you guys to be immensely fused with the story.

______________________________________

Kornkamon, a beautiful humble young woman , medium silky hair, the sweetest smile even sweeter than honey, her soft voice that could be mistaken as a lullaby, her pure heart, even the moon is jealous of her beauty

Kornkamon, a beautiful humble young woman , medium silky hair, the sweetest smile even sweeter than honey, her soft voice that could be mistaken as a lullaby, her pure heart, even the moon is jealous of her beauty. Despite having it all including wealth, it seems that she failed when it comes to love. More like they're the one who failed her.

Recent heartbreaks push her to make a decision to move out of England and went to Thailand to start over. An exquisite mansion was up for sale and she's been eyeing it for a few months already. The mansion was perfect, it has everything that she wants including a garden full of flowers. The price wasn't that high but how come nobody buys it? Is there a catch? She asked herself. She was very interested on the mansion so she asked her personal assistant to prepare the paperwork, and everything for a house tour.

She flies to Bangkok, Thailand a week later for the tour

She flies to Bangkok, Thailand a week later for the tour. Once arrived at the entrance of the mansion, she lost her words as it is even more beautiful up close. Kornkamon then steps into the property still in awe. Once her heel touch the ground of the mansion, she feels something. Something that wasn't bad. Something that she can't even describe. A mix of feelings, memories. Love, lust, laugh, promises.

"The price is quite low for this mansion, it didn't even do it justice. This mansion is a beauty. Now tell me, what's the catch?", she asked the realtor.

"Well.. this sounds cliché but I'm just gonna be honest with you. It's.. haunted. Or at least that's what they said." the realtor said.

"Who's they?"

"The neighbourhood, other realtor, previous owner. However, there's no proof of it, some just think of it as a story. Some saw it as a tragic story and some saw it as a romantic story."