Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours

*Please follow the instructions to play the song for better experience TQ. Stops the song first if it plays automatically, once you get to the part where I write "play song" you can play the song from the start and scroll back quickly to the part you read.*

A/N: Hello~ We meet again~ This chapter is a bit different because I added a song to be play at certain part. Please make sure to follow the instructions for better experience hehe enjoy!!

_____________________________________

This is it. This is the night that I will make her mine. Hopefully. Finger crossed everything goes well or else I might have ruined everything that we have and I don't think I can live with that.

The older girl was in her own thoughts in front of the full size mirror, adjusting the collar of her well pressed white suit, straitened up her cropped vest which slightly revealed her toned stomach. Getting ready for probably the biggest night of her life, a journey to win the girl's heart that she's been chasing for a while now.

Freen 🐰: Are you ready? I'm picking you up.

Becky 🧚‍♀️: Almost. I'll finished by the time you get here.

Freen 🐰: Great! Should I wait at the lobby??

Becky 🧚‍♀️: Yes, just let the reception know you're waiting for me. Gotta go Freenky, I'm doing my hair bye~ See you soon handsome 😉

Freen 🐰: 😳

_____________________________________

Freen arrived at Becky's apartment building, immediately went to the reception.

"Hi, I'm just waiting for Miss Rebecca Armstrong. She asked me to wait at the lobby."

"Certainly, feel free to wait here at the lobby. We'll bring a refreshment drink for you in a while."

"Oh.. That won't be necessary, it's just for a few minutes."

"Nonsense, Miss Armstrong is our highest paying resident. Any guest of hers is ours too. Please, I insist."

The receptionist insisted.

"Damn, is this how rich people get treated??"

Freen thought to herself.

She sit at the couch, crossing her legs while scrolling through her phone waiting for Becky. The elevator door opens and closes as the residents comes and go but not a sight of the fair skinned girl. Freen sighed, little bit impatient until she heard another elevator dings. But not the same elevator where other residents comes and goes.

*Ding!*