Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again

Khun Samanun walks in the garden and plucked a rose

Khun Samanun walks in the garden and plucked a rose. She then sat on the bench in the middle of the garden while holding the rose. Her slender fingers going through the thorny stem and eventually, one of the thorn pricked her pointer finger.

"Hsss.." She lets out a small hissed. A droplet of cold crimson blood dripped to the ground.

She's a ghost, she didn't feel any warmth. Sure, there's blood flowing but it's cold. She herself didn't understand why there's blood when she's already dead. Her heart is still there in her chest, but it stopped beating. But the pain.. it still lives within her. Sometimes she intentionally pricked her fingers to the thorn to distract herself from the pain in her heart with other pain.

It's been two weeks since the day she saw Kornkamon. She's been waiting everyday to see the new owner again. She knows Kornkamon is not her long lost fiancée but the sight of her comforts her lonely heart.

The day that she's been waiting for has come. Later that evening a few men came in carrying boxes and luggages. She heard them saying the new owner will move in tomorrow. A slight smile was drawn in her face knowing that she'll see the face of her dearest again. She went to her bedroom with slight happiness, laying on her bed and drift off to sleep with the thought that she'll meet the love of her life again tomorrow.

______________________________________

The rays of sunlight lit up the bedroom making Khun Samanun lift open her heavy eyelids while her left hand trying to block the rays that's blinding her. Given up, she sit up resting her back on the headboard.

She can hear distant sounds coming from the bathroom next to her. Still drunk from her sleep, she didn't think of anything.

A few moments later, a slender figure comes out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and hair in a messy bun

A few moments later, a slender figure comes out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and hair in a messy bun. Shocked from the sudden presence of another woman, Khun Samanun jumps out of the bed and leans her back on the wall near the window still processing what is happening.

Come to her senses, "Ahh.. stupid me, it's her. I forgot she'll move in today."

The warmth that she felt when she first meet Kornkamon, she felt it again. A bit stronger now that they're in the same room.