Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🤍🏹)

Play the music while reading na kaa~

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day~ I'm back~ Did you miss me?? Hehe Sorry for the long wait. I was resting. And even now I'm still too busy to write. But I came back for a special Valentine's Day chapter. Enjoy na kaa~ See you at the end of the chapter :🤍)

____________________________________

"Freen?"

"Yes?"

"I miss you in college. I'm so used to having you there. It's so weird when you weren't there anymore."

"Then what to do? I can't really go back to college right? Hahaha."

"I know that.. but I hate the fact that I can't see you everyday anymore."

"Babe.. you saw me everyday. I'm the one who send and picked you up from college."

"You know what I mean Freen. I miss seeing you in the bleachers watching me practice soccer. Or when we just stroll around the campus when we're free. Or even sometimes skipped a class just to see each other."

Becky shifted her body while lying on her stomach on the bed, going through the pages of her book. She was having a short study session while Freen was accompanying her on the bed. Freen was leaning on the headboard, reading a book. Becky's long legs were on her side.

"Well.. life goes on. It's the same when you finished college too. But you do know I sometimes still need to go to college right? I still have another year only for my final year project and graduation. It might not be every day but in a while I still need to go there. In other words, I still have access to the Science Club building if you ever want to stargaze with me. And I can still watch your soccer matches on the bleachers and cheer for you. Just not as often as you like. But hey.. the difference is that we can have as much sleepovers as we want now and go on as many dates as you like."

"Okay.."

Becky still sounded dissatisfied.

"Hey.. I'm not going anywhere. Whenever you want me here just say the words. We can even go to my place if you want."

Freen caressed the back of Becky's calf up and down comforting her. Becky looks back to her lover after the soft touches, her face slightly pouting.

"Baby.. don't make that face.. *sighs* Come here please.."

Freen put down her book on the bedside table.

Becky sat down and turned to face the taller girl. Freen pulled on Becky's arms softly motioning her to sit on her lap, facing her. Becky put her arms around Freen's neck.

"What's with the pouty face? Valentine's Day is coming. Let's spend the whole day together na kaa? Do you have anything special in mind?"

Her hands were caressing Becky's thighs. Freen is trying to get a smile from sulky Becky.

"Everything is special when you're with me."

Becky took off the reading glasses from Freen to get a better look at her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're so addicted to me Becca. Are you still sulking?"

"Yes."

"Aww.. Why?~ I didn't even do anything."

"I miss you.."

"Look at that pouty face hahaha so cute. Can I kiss it??"

Becky nodded fast.

"Mwahh!"

Freen gave a playful peck on Becky's soft lips. Becky responded with a tight hug.

"Hey.. you'll get used to it okay? I promise it's not as bad as it looks. And I promise, whenever you want me near you, I'll be there with you. In any way possible."