Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane

- Flashbacks -

Knight's POVs

"Hey P'Knight, do you believe in ghost?"

"What's with the sudden question Khun Mon? I thought you didn't believe in this stuff."

"You're one of my closest and trusted friend, and right now I'm talking to you as my friend, not my personal assistant. So, can I trust you with something?"

"You don't even need to ask. What is it about?"

"Remember that night I almost died?"

"I mean.. How can I forgot that? You scared the hell out of me. You probably died if I didn't turn back."

"Exactly. And the reason you turned back was because you heard the crash, and you didn't think it was you who saved me in the first place."

"Uh oh.. I see where this is going. Are you telling me that the one who actually save you was.. A GHOST?!"

"Shhh tone down your voice!"

"Sorry.. Sorryy.. Are you serious?"

"Yes, it's.. Khun Samanun. The first owner of the mansion."

"And how did you know this??"

"Because I'm living with her, and.. I'm dating her."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"SHHHHH! Yes, we've been dating for a while."

"Wh- I- *sighed* I'm gonna need more context to understand the story."

"I'll tell you more later but before that, I'm trusting you with a favour."

"I'm not gonna like it am I?"

"Nah.. You probably won't. But I know you love me so you don't have any other choice hehe"

"*sighed* Spill."

"I'm.. I'm planning on proposing her."

"YOU WHAT???!"

"CAN YOU JUST CALM THE FUCK OUT??"

"I think I'm gonna have a headache now."

Knight starting to massage his forehead.

"I love her P'Knight. I love her so much."

"I- I really don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. You just have to do what I asked you to."

"Mon.. Fine."

"I'm a mortal P'Knight, and she's immortal. Something can happen to me and that means I will be leaving her."

"And what makes you think she won't be the one leaving you??"

"She won't. I know her."

"There's no point in arguing with you isn't it?"

"If something ever happens to me, and by that I mean.. I won't be in this world anymore, please give this to her."

Mon took out an envelope sealed with a rose shaped wax seal.