Chapter 25 - Under The Rose

A/N: For more immersive experience of reading this chapter, feel free to play the song when you reach *PLAY SONG* instruction.

___________________________________

Becky's POVs

We are looking forward to welcoming you to this institution.

——————

Fuck.

Not when things are going great with her. I can't leave her. She's going to break if I tell her about this. She just went through something bad. Why now?? It was a year ago when I applied for this program. It took so long, I already forgot about this. I really thought they ignored me because I'm not fit for them. Freen and I weren't an item yet at that time and I was still in a relationship with someone else.

But this has been my longest dream. It's one of the hardest institutions to get in. It will look good for my profile in the future. But if I accepted it, that means I will be away from her for a year. It will kills her if she knows this. Hell, I myself don't know if I can be apart from her for that long. But this is something that only comes once in a lifetime. God, why did you hate me so much??

"Babe?? Is something wrong? You look weird."

"N-nothing!"

Shit! She can't know about this! At least not now.

__________________________________

"Have you talk to your professor?"

"Yeah.."

"And..?"

"And nothing. She said it wouldn't be fair to other students. So, yeah.. long story short, I'm still fucked."

Becky was studying using her iPad on the couch with Freen laying her head on her lap.

"Uhmm.. babe..??"

"Yeah?"

"Why is your copy of thesis in my iCloud account?? Here, check this out. It's yours right??"

"My what???"

She immediately gets up and took the iPad to check.

"Uhm.. Freen??"

"HOLY FUCK. Baby, I love you so much right now!"

"I- Okay Freen, I love you too but seriously, care to explain??"

"Right. Uhm.. technically, I'm an idiot. There's one time that I used your iPad to do my thesis. So I must've saved it to your cloud's account. But I swear to God I didn't remember doing so. Maybe it's because I thought I saved it in MY account. That's why when I checked into mine, it wasn't in it. But this is not the latest save files of it, but compared to what I have now, this is so so much better. There's only a few parts missing from the latest save files. Baby, you're my guardian angel and I love you so fucking much right now!"

Freen explained excitedly as she pulled Becky up from the couch and lifted her by hugging her on the waist and spin around in the living room.

"Ohmygod Freen! Put me down! Hahahahahah!"

Freen stopped and they tumbled onto the couch.