Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic 🔞

A/N: Heyyy~ 😏 Yeah, I said I wouldn't write explicit scene using their name but yeah I changed my mind. It's just that I know I write such great love scenes ughhh hehe but it won't be as explicit as Sam and Mon. Plus, this is just a fanfic. Hope you love this chapter. Enjoy na kaa~

This chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip the part. I'll put a warning sign before and after.

_____________________________________

- Flashbacks -

"Bec.. you weren't supposed to-"

Her tongue froze, didn't managed to complete her words as Becky dropped her towel to the floor and stepped into the shower room with her like it was a siren call.

"Becky.. What are you doing?"

Freen was breathless seeing the sight before her. If the water wasn't hot enough, it is boiling to the highest temperature now.

Becky closed the gap between them, their bare chests touching, holding Freen's neck and pulled closer to her that their forehead touched.

"Just.. just don't talk."

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

Their lips finally crashed and collided. Warm water from the shower head fell through their bodies and into their open mouthed kisses, breathing heavily.

"Hmmph- !"

Freen's eyebrows scrunched as Becky shoved her tongue down her throat immediately when she's trying to gasp for air, leaving her breathless again. Her body was pushed back to the glass wall, her naked back pressed against it. Becky was devouring hard her lips, going down to her neck and nibbling the soft spot just below her ear leaving trailed of red spots.

"Becky.. Hahh.. Hahh.. What.. What are y-"

The older girl was panting really hard she felt dizzy with the sensation.

Becky immediately turned her around and pinned her bandaged arm above her head from the back, her front pressed to Freen's butt, grinding on them very slowly and Freen's front body stick to the cold glass wall.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"I said.. Don't. Talk. If you're saying anything other than moaning my name, I'll stop. Immediately."

Becky whispered next to Freen's left ear, giving a long warm lick to it.

"Bec.. Fuck-"

"Are we clear?"

Freen closed her eyes, her mouth agape and only nodded to the question, her body stuck in between the glass wall and Becky's sexy body.

"Words. I want words."

"Yes.. Ahhhh.. ahh.. *panting*"

"Good."