Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) 🔞

This chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip the part. I'll put a warning sign before and after.

______________________________________

"Sam??"

Sam ignored the calling as she was high on lust.

"You're not wearing underwear."

Sam then straddles Mon's lap getting on top of her. She trailed hot kisses on the neck and whispered softly with hot breath into Mon's ear.

"On purpose."

"You naughty girl.."

______________________________________

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

Sam swears she can hear Mon growl hearing her whispers. Sam pull the bottom of her dress upwards to ease her movement. She started to move her hips, grinding into Mon's stomach looking for any friction she can have for her wet center. Both of her hands holding on Mon's shoulders tightly as her face was drunk in ecstacy.

"Are we making babies now?", Mon teased.

"Shut up Mon."

"Ooohh feisty. Make me."

She smirked, still teasing the woman on top of her.

Sam grabs Mon's face with one of her hand, preventing her from moving her face away and licks the bottom of Mon's lip. She then shoved her tongue down Mon's throat finally able to shut her up and all that's left is her moan.

Mon started to move her hands to grab Sam's hips, and left a squeeze on her butt. She tried to guide Sam's hips on her.

"Hnnggh-!"

Sam broke the kiss as her butt is being squeezed. Sam took both of the hands that's on her butt and pinned them to the side of Mon's head on the backseat, not stopping her movement down there.

"I can move myself, thank you."

Sam changed her position so that one of Mon's exposed thigh was in the middle of her. Her wet center finally in contact with the skin of her girlfriend. She thrust back and forth rubbing slowly at first and eventually increasing in speed.

"S-Sam, oh god you're so wet. Let me touch you please."

Mon pleads as her hands still pinned down by Sam. All she can do is watch how fast Sam moves, how Sam's liquid spread on her soft thigh.

Sam ignored her plead, high on sex as she was close to cumming.

"Ah ahh f-fuck ahhh ah-"

Her movements become sloppier, but still in a steady pace.

"Fuck.. Sam. I've never seen you like this. You're so fucking h-"

"AHHH I'M CUM- MING~ hahh.. hahh.."

Mon was cut short with Sam's cumming. Sam is still catching her breath, her body still vibrates and flopped on top of Mon with her face snuggles into her neck finally releasing Mon's hand from her grip as Mon is hugging her.

"I.. I.. love you, Mon."

Sam said in a soft whisper.

Sam can feel that Mon is in disbelief so she removed her head from the snuggle to look into Mon's eyes.

"Say it again."

"I love you, Kornkamon. I wanted to say it before when you talk about how you wanted to have everything with me. But your outfit is distracting me."