Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears

Luckily for Becky, her injury recovers very fast. It only took her around 9 weeks, which is faster than it's supposed to be. One of the reasons probably because Freen took a really good care of her too. But just in case, she took a rest from sports and only do light workouts to keep herself active.

BB 🧚🏻     : Freen Sarocha. Where are you?? I've been waiting for almost an hour! You didn't even answer my call!

Babe 🐰 : Shit! I'm on my way! I lose track of time 😭 I accidentally put it on silent mode 🥹 Baby, I'm sorry~

BB 🧚🏻    : For real?? 😦 Fine.. just drive here safely. I'll keep on waiting.

Babe 🐰 : Aye aye captain! 🫡

Freen rushed on clearing up her things on the table of the coffee shop

Freen rushed on clearing up her things on the table of the coffee shop. Once she was done, she rushed to her car and immediately drove away to pick her girlfriend up at college. After a 25 minutes drive, she finally arrived in front of the bus stop where Becky had waited for her.

She rolled her window down before Becky stands up.

"Hey there, beautiful. Who are you waiting for?"

Freen was teasing, trying to ease the tension knowing that her girlfriend is probably mad at her. Becky stands up and walks closer to the window.

"My girlfriend. It's been more than an hour."

She said with a straight face, playing along.

"Really?? What kind of girlfriend is that? Leaving you alone waiting for her like this."

"I know right?? If only a kind and handsome stranger would help drop me off at my house."

"Speaking of.. ahem.. hop in."

Freen opened the car door from the inside

"Sorry kaa Becbec~"

"How did you know my name? I haven't tell you yet."

"Ha ha ha very funny Becbec. Here, for you."

She gave Becky her milk tea. Becky took it and gave her a questioning look.