Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement

Despite having no connection whatsoever, there are uncanny parallels between love and quantum physics. They are both intriguing to start with. Just like two entangled subatomic particles, a pair of individuals are prone to fall in love even if they are separated by distance.

From accidentally bumping each other while exchanging eye contact and smiles,

She was too busy adjusting her books that almost fall to noticed the figure coming close in front of her.

*Bumps*

"Ahh shit!"

The long haired girl rubbed her head to ease up the pain of bumping to another head.

"Sarocha! But you can call me Freen!"

She answered while turning her body and walk backwards a few steps just to give another warm smile and turn around again and left.

or cute conversations through
late night texts,

Freen 🐰: Have you been sleeping?

Becky 🧚🏻‍♀️: I'm replying to you now, I guess you know the answer haha

Freen 🐰: What are you up to this late?

Becky 🧚🏻‍♀️: Shouldn't I be the one who asked you that? 🤔

Freen 🐰: Hahaha you're right. I can't sleep. There's so many things inside my head 😩

Becky 🧚🏻‍♀️: And one of them must be me right? Obviously I crossed your mind and that's why you're texting me 😏

Freen 🐰: Are you.. FLIRTING? 😳

Becky 🧚🏻‍♀️: Hahahah you wish Sarocha. Goodnight~ Try to get some sleep or else you'll turn into a zombie.

Freen 🐰: Hahaha okayy goodnight 🧟‍♀️

or by walking into the wrong classroom,

"Sorry I'm late Sir!"

"Uhmm, I don't think you're supposed to be in my class??"

Becky scanned the whole class in the big hall, seeing lots of unfamiliar faces confused and locked her eyes with Freen, sitting at the back of the class who's trying so hard holding her laugh while spinning a pen on her left hand.

"Shit! Wrong class! Sorry~!"

"Mind your language missus!"

Becky hurriedly ran away from the class as she was late. Again.

maybe even the way they stood out the most in the crowd,

Everyone was cheering, the loud cheers caught Freen's attention while she was walking back from her class. It was a practice match of the soccer team for their upcoming friendly match with another college the next two weeks.

The crowd was focusing on the guy who's currently dribbling the ball skilfully, but Freen can only noticed the small figure in the middle of the field with both of her hands on her small waist, panting heavily as sweat drips from her forehead.