Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone 🔞

This whole chapter contains mature content. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip this chapter.

A/N: I'm serious 😃
___________________________________

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT 🔞

"Oh. My. God. You naughty girl... Turn around, let me see it."

Freen turned around to face Becky and her face is red as a tomato.

"God... Freen.. you are so fucking sexy right now. Knowing that a part of it is inside you is making you ten times hotter than you already are."

Becky said eyeing on Freen crotch, looking at the dick standing upright.

"Good, because I thought so too."

She replied confidently. She moved closer to kiss Becky , their body was so close that the strap was squeezed in between them slightly rubbing Becky's center. Becky then slowly tugged at it again carefully this time, stroking up and down.

"Does that mean you can feel it when I do this?"

"Ahhh.. every bit of it.. ahh ahh.."

"Emm.. that's so hot."

She stroked faster and faster enjoying it a little bit too much knowing that the other ends of the strap is penetrating her girlfriend.

"W-wait, I have another thing."

"What now?"

"Uhmm.. I don't know which one you prefer so I got two flavours. So.. cherry or mix berries??"

"Those are... lubes?? Damn, you came prepared."

"They're.. safe to swallow."

Freen said under her breath.

"Cherry."

Becky took the bottle of lube and read the ingredients and instructions before squeezing it into her hand. She stroke Freen's strap with a good amount of lube making the silicone strap look glistening under the light. Satisfied with the result, Becky suck in her middle finger tasting the cherry flavoured lube.

"Yummy."

Becky smirked.

"You're driving me crazy."

Freen playfully pushed Becky backward until the back of Becky's knees hit the bed and she fell on it. Becky adjusted herself slightly and laid seductively on the bed.

"Come here Sarocha."

Freen walked over and climbed the tall bed and crawled on top of her. Her dick is poking Becky's stomach as she kiss her deeply, tongues involved.

"Let me taste you."

"Which part, Miss Sarocha??"

"The best part."

A smug smile can be seen on Becky's face as she pushed Freen's head downwards guiding her to the.. best part. Becky slowly lifted her knees and spread her legs making an entrance for the main course.

"Sh-shit! Gah! Emm... baby~"

She gripped on Freen's hair when she felt the wet tongue swirling inside her hole. Freen was alternating between sucking, licking, kissing and penetrating with her tongue.

"Ahhh..."

Freen licked her lips while lifting her face to look at Becky and wipe her wet chin with the back of her hand.

"With that amount of wetness and it's still dripping down my chin, I think you're ready for me."

Freen added.