prolonged

A five year old child washes upon the shore of the Metkayina clan. The child had white hair. The child had small cuts. He was passed out. A woman named Ronal with her daughter named Tsireya walked over to the child. "Mama, who is he?" asked the little child. "I do not know." said Ronal as she picked up the child. She wraps the child with the cloth she was wearing. She walk back to her pod with her daughter following her. Her mate and her son were talking. Tonowari, her mate, saw her.

"What wrong?" He asked. Ronal remove the cloth that cover the kid face. "I found him ashore. It looks like the sea swipe him away." said Ronal. Just then the child woke up. He got out of Ronal arm and ran to the wall. "Who are you?" studded the child. Ronal son walk to his father. His name was Aonung. "My name is Tonowari, chief of the Metkayina. You are in the house of my mate and my family. Who are you?" asked the chief. "Äneyr. My name is Äneyr." said the boy. "My name is Ronal. Where is your family?" asked the woman. "My father is dead. Weird people killed him. It was only me and dad." said Äneyr.

"Can I talk you Tonowari?" asked Ronal. They walk out of the pod. "Can we please keep him? He have no where to go." said Ronal. "I don't know." said Tonowari. "You heard him. It was only him and his father. He have no one." said Ronal. "alright. We take him in like he is one of our own." said Tonowari. They walk back in to see their two children playing with Äneyr. Ronal kneeled beside him.

"How would you like to stay here and become part of our family." said Ronal. "Really. I get to stay." said Äneyr. "Yes. You may stay here. You are now part of our family." said Tonowari. Äneyr hug Ronal. "Thank you." said Äneyr. Ronal smiled. "Welcome to the family, Äneyr." said Ronal.