Seeing the tree of Ewya

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Neteyam point of view:

We were in the group again. We were sitting. I had my arm around Äneyr. "We should show them the tree." said Tsireya. "But." said Aonung. "I be fine. I haven't try connected with the tree in years." said Äneyr. "What happen?" asked Lo'ak. "Äneyr got really bad headache and bloody noes for a straight month. Mom said it could have been worse next time." said Tsireya. "I need to connect with the tree again." said Äneyr. "Alright we go." said Rotxo. We got on our Ilu and began swimming to the tree. We finally got there and dove under. We made connections.

Äneyr point of view:

I was in my memories. It was the day I lost my father. We just got done with the tree of life. "Come along, Äneyr. It dinner time. Your mother will be upset if I don't feed you on time." said my father. "Yes, dada. Let me say goodbye to mama." I said. I was five. I ran to the tree and place my hand on it. One of the glowing leafs wrap around my hand. "Bye mama. I love you and  come see you before bed." I said and then I skip away. Did I just called Ewya mother. My memories skip ahead to after the death of my father.

"Mama!" I shouted. I was in the stormy sea. I had a hard time keeping my head adove the water. I was taking mouthful of the salty sea. "Mama!" I shouted. Just then something huge lift me out of the water. I was on it back. It was Payakan. "I have to go back. Mama!" I said. Payakan mad clicking noises, telling me that I can't. Eywa send him to save me. Then I was out. Next thing I know I was wake wake in Ronal arms, scared. Then my memories change to me fully grown, standing Infront of Ewya.

"My son had finally return." said a soft soothing whisper. "who are you?" I shouted. "It me, you mama. I don't expect you to remember me. You were so little." said the voice. "Ewya?" I asked. "Yes my child. Look at you grown." said Ewya. "This is impossible. You can't have children." I said. "I can. I don't though because it takes to much energy for that and I can't raise my children." said Ewya. "Then why me?" I asked. "Your father was a nice na'vi. When he arrives to my island.  He talk to me as a friend. Soon we fell in love. He always wanted a child. So I took some of my extra energy to form you." said Ewya.

I watch as my father stood Infront of the tree. The bark move aside to show me. I saw him pick me up and cradle me in his arm. "We will call him Äneyr." said my father. Ewya spend up the memories. I watch myself grow and talk to Ewya. I watch myself climbing the tree. "You, my son have powers be on anything." said Ewya. "Why send me to the Metkayina clan?" I asked. "Because I couldn't raise you and they were the closest." said Ewya. Memories fade to show nothing but backness. Then someone snap me out of the memories. When I opened my eyes, we were at the surface.

"Äneyr!" shouted Aonung. I look down at the tree. The tree was glowing  weirdly. "What happen?" I asked. "Kiri. She having a seizure." said Tsireya. We climb onto the Ilu and race after Lo'ak, Kiri, and Neteyam.