Helping Kiri

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Äneyr point of view:

We finally arrived. Sky people and Avatars were carrying weird equipment in. Neteyam saw me. "Äneyr!" he shouted as he rushed to me. "What happened?" I asked. "I don't know. She started to shack underwater. Right now she is in a coma." said Neteyam. We walk into the pod.  Kiri was laying on her back, past out.

The avatars were hooking her up to machines. "I don't sense anything wrong, Jake." said an avatar. Ronal came in. "I see you don't need me." She said. Neytiri stopped her and said something. I couldn't hear. Next thing I knew Neytiri was shouting at everyone to get out. They left and so did I. I dove into the water.

Fish surrounded me. I close my eyes and focus on Ewya's heart beat. I could hear it and feel it. The beats were in a pattern. "One two three... One two three." And it would repeat. I swam deeper down to the bottom. The fish follow me. They were glowing. The spots on me were glowing. "Ewya, mama, help me." I pray. "Follow your heart my son." Ewya whispers to me. I let go of my breath and feel the water entering my lungs. But nothing happens. I touched the side of my neck and felt gills. "Your body adapts to any environment." said Ewya. I grad my Queue and move the hair at the end. The queue was moving. Then I realized what I needed to do.  I began to swim to the surface to see my mother walking out. I climbed to the briggle. I felt my gills disappear. Neteyam saw me. "Where did you go?" He asked. "Did Kiri wake up?" I asked. "no." said Lo'ak. I turn to Neytiri. "May I try?" I asked. Everyone, even mother look confused. "Go ahead." said Neytiri.

I walk in. Neytiri and Jake follow. Neytiri shut the curtain. I grad my queue and place it on her stomach. I began to glow and so did Kiri. Next thing everyone knew that Kiri woke up and lung at me. She was tightly wrap around me and she was crying. Neytiri came over and I past Kiri to Neytiri. I went to stand up but I got dizzy. "Äneyr?" asked Jake. "I am good." I said. That was a lie. Next thing I knew that I was crash to the ground. Jake mange to caught me. Then I past out. Jake was trying to wake me up but I was out.