The bond between Payakan and Lo'ak

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Neteyam point of view:

Äneyr climbs on the ilu with me. His arms were wrapped around my hips. Soon we found Lo'ak. He was talking to Payakan. We hide behind a sea plant.  I watch as he swam into Payakan's mouth. I went to swim forward but Äneyr stopped me. "Wait. Payakan won't hurt him. Lo'ak helped him and spent time with him. It's time for Lo'ak to know the reason why he was killed." said Äneyr. We patiently waited. As time passed by I was beginning to get more nervous. Äneyr was secretly holding my hand, trying to calm me down. Soon Lo'ak swam out. Payakan turned in our direction. Äneyr swam out. We followed.

"What are you doing here?" asked Lo'ak. "We were worried about you." said Tsireya. Payakan started to make clicking noises. Äneyr smiled and place his hand on Payakan fin. "It's good to see you, old friend." said Äneyr. Payakan chirp. "No. I haven't forgotten about you. I just lost who I really was." said Äneyr with a smile. Payakan made chirping sounds. "Fine." said Äneyr. He swam to a floating plant that was shaped into a ball. He pulled it to the surface. We swam up and sat on the rocks. Äneyr got to the rocks. He was a bit away. He placed the ball plant  on the  rocks. He kicked it hard. It went flying. Our jaw dropped. It was about four yards out. Then the ball went flying back to Äneyr. He caught it. I was amazed. He caught it out of thin air. They continue to play.

Äneyr dove into the water. Next we saw Äneyr getting thrown in the air. He let out a laughter of joy. I smiled as I watched him fall back into the water. Lo'ak swam out to join Äneyr. Now both of them were flying in the air. Kiri was talking to Rotxo. Tsireya and Aonung were watching with me. "I have never seen Äneyr so happy." said Tsireya. "Maybe the Sully family coming here and staying here was a good idea." said Aonung. I looked over at him and smiled. Lo'ak and Äneyr came swimming over, still laughing. "That was fun. I never saw him so playful." said Lo'ak. "You should have seen him with my dad and I." replied Äneyr. "I did. He looks so happy with you. What happened?" asked Lo'ak. "I forgot who I truly was." said Äneyr. We decided to head back. Tsireya and Aonung went to talk to Tonowari. I was hanging out with Äneyr and Lo'ak. Then we got called into Tonowari.

"What the hell were you thinking?" shouted Tonowari. He was yelling at his children and Äneyr. Mom and dad was with us. "You let him bond with Payakan. That Tulkun is a killer. No one is allowed to bound with him." shouted the chief. Ronal was looking at her kids in disappointment.

Äneyr point of view:

"Payakan isn't a killer." said Lo'ak. Jake stop him. "Stay away from Payakan." order dad. "It already done." I said. "What did you say?" asked mom. "Lo'ak already bounded with Payakan. You can do nothing to change it. Like Lo'ak said, he isn't a killer." I said. "You are not allowed to be around him." said dad. "You should be thanking him." I said. "Why?" asked Mom.

Tsireya and Aonung look at me. "He save me. I would have drown if it wasn't for him. He was the reason I got to shore. I am alive because of him. Before I came here, my real father and I were best friend with him. He was like the older brother I always wanted. I don't care what you two said, I am going to see Payakan because he is my brother and my very first friend." I said. 'he only killed because sky people killed his mother. He was trying to protect his pod and then they cast him away." said Lo'ak. "Just because he broke that one rule." I said.

We walk out. Neteyam and Kiri follow us. We enter in the Sully pod. Neytiri hug me. "Thank you." said Neytiri. I was confused. Why was she thanking me. We all head to bed. I was sleeping right next to Neteyam. My head was on was on his chest and his arms were tightly wrap around me. "I love you." He whispered in my ears. I kiss him on the cheek. "I love you too." I whisper back. Soon we drifted off to sleep.