First swimming lesson

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Neteyam point of view:

"Do you think they are coming?" asked Tuk. "They should." I said. "They don't like us being here." said Lo'ak. Just then three teens came walking over. Äneyr was smiling. "Hi. This is my older brother Aonung. He is a bit cranky." said Äneyr. Aonung just growled. "And this is my sister, Tsireya." said Äneyr. "It's nice to meet you all." said Tsireya.

"My name is Neteyam. I am the oldest. This is Kiri, Lo'ak, and the youngest Tuk." I introduced them. "Wow, you have pretty hair." said Tuk. "thank you." said Äneyr. I have to admit, he look nothing like the other Metkayina. He have the tail like them but his skin and eyes are different color then them. His hair is also different. I never met a na'vi with white hair. Apparently I been staring too long because Aonung growled. Another boy came walking over. "This is Rotxo, Aonung best friend." said Äneyr. He just growled. Äneyr just sigh. "Let go for the swim." said Tsireya. The four sea na'vi dive into the sea with little to no splash. We got excited and jump in. We made a huge splash.

Äneyr point of view:

We were swimming around. I was swimming a bit ahead. When I look back to see the Sully family went to the surface. "what the hell are they doing?" sign Rotxo. "They are pathetic." sign Aonung. "Don't be so mean." sign Tsireya. "They are babies. This is all new." I sign. We swam up to the surface. "Is everything alright?" asked Tsireya.

"You are swimming to fast." said Tuk. "You are just swimming to slow." said Aonung. I lightly smake Aonung. "Do not be rude." I said. "How about some breathing exercises?" said Tsireya. "I think that is a great idea." I said. We swam to the shore and sat in a circle. I sat by Neteyam and Tuk. Tsireya sat by Lo'ak and Tuk. Aonung was sitting between Rotxo and Neteyam. "This will help you hold your breath for long times underwater." said Tsireya.

"First calm your heart and take a deep breath." Instruct Tsireya. I press on Neteyam stomach. "Breath threw here." I said. I could feel Neteyam heart slightly increased. Tsireya was doing the same to Lo'ak. "Slow down your heart." giggle Tsireya. I look over to see Lo'ak face turn slight purple. I move over to Tuk. She was breath right. "There you go. You are doing a great job.' I said as a pat Tuk on the head. She just smiled a huge grin. That when I realized Kiri was missing. "I am going to find Kiri. I be right back." I said. "Alright. Be careful." said Tsireya. Aonung just scoffed. I went back into the water to look for Kiri. Shortly after I found her.

She was swimming around with fish following her. I swim over and she saw me. I point to the surface and she nodded. She swam to the surface. "How is everything?" I asked. "you have a beautiful home." said Kiri. "thank you. If you need us. We are on the shore. Just going over some breathing exercises. I was going to asked if you want to join but I see you are okay." I said. "thank you." said Kiri. She dove back under and I swam over to shore. "She okay." I said. We care on the lesson.