Other lessons

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Neteyam point of view:

The next day, we were expecting more lessons. I was more excited to see Äneyr than anything. Lo'ak was expecting to see Tsireya. Tuk and Kiri seem to like Äneyr. Mom and dad stop us. "How was the lesson?" asked mom. "Good. I really like Äneyr. He is super kind." said Tuk. "That's good." said Dad. "can we go. We have more lessons today." said Lo'ak. "More like you want to see Tsireya." tease Kiri. "No." said Lo'ak. His face was purple. You aren't fooling us. "Bye." said Tuk and then we left. Dad was chuckling at Lo'ak's reaction. We were at the shore where they told us to meet. They were waiting for us.

"We are going to split you all up. I will take Lo'ak. Aonung and Rotxo will take Kiri and Tuk. Äneyr will take Neteyam." said Tsireya.  We split into our groups. Äneyr walk over to me. "Okay. We are going to work on your breathing and how to talk underwater." said Äneyr. I was confused. How do you talk underwater. We sat down.

He started to make weird symbols with his hands. "This is how we talk underwater. When we stay down their for long periods of time. It kinda pointless to go to the surface to speak. When we are fighting enemies in the water. That how we give orders." said Äneyr. "What did you say?" I asked. "Hello. My name is Äneyr." He said. "Okay. How do I say Neteyam in that language?" I asked.

He show me. I try to sign hello my name is Neteyam. I don't think that I was right because Äneyr giggle. "You just said hello horse. Me is Neteyam." Äneyr said. I blush embarrassed. "Hey. It alright. You are still learning. It took me a long time to learn how to sign my name." Äneyr said. That makes me feel a bit better. We continue to practice. Finally I can make a sentence. "Hello. My name is Neteyam." I sign. "You got it." said Äneyr. I was happy. We went into the water.

Äneyr hold a shell. "Try to dive down to get the shell before coming back up for air." said Äneyr. I nodded and Äneyr drop the shell. I swam down as far as I could but had to go up for air. "You did good." said Äneyr. After practice for hours, we clime out. Tuk came running over. She had tears in her eyes. "What happen?" I asked. "Aonung was being mean." said Tuk. Kiri join us. "He was." said Kiri. "I will take care of it. Lesson is over. Did he try to teach you anything?" asked Äneyr. "No. He and Rotxo just took us out and then said leave him alone. They were gone." said Tuk. "I am so sorry." said Äneyr. He look angry. Lo'ak and Tsireya join us. Tsireya saw how angry Äneyr look.

"What happen?" asked Tsireya. "Aonung and Rotxo." I said. "What did they do?" asked Tsireya. "Taught them nothing and left them in the middle of the reef." Äneyr said. "Go handle them. I got them." said Tsireya. Äneyr noddled and left. "Why is he sticking up for us?" asked Kiri. "It a long story." said Tsireya.

Äneyr point of view:

I mange to find Aonung and Rotxo. They were floating in the water. Head down. I mange to get into the water without a sound. I push their heads down. They were struggling and finally I let them up.

"What the hell, Äneyr?" shouted Rotxo. He and Aonung were coughing up water. "You two are supposed to be teach Kiri and Tuk our way." I said. "Why should I? They are..." said Aonung. "Outsiders. So am I. Only different between me and them. Their father is a war hero and was an avatar." I said. "they are demons." said Aonung. "Shut up. Just because their hands are different, doesn't make them demons." I said. "if they are so important to you, then you teach them." said Rotxo.

I was burning with anger. "Fine, I will." I said. I turn away from them. "Do you think he will calm down." asked Rotxo. "He forgive us. We are the only family he got." said Aonung. I went back to the group. "I will take Tuk and you take Kiri. Aonung and Rotxo won't teach them anything." I said. 'We will continue tomorrow." said Tsireya. We went home and the Sully family went to their pod. I didn't talk to Aonung for the rest of the night