Arrival of the Sully family

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Ten years have passed since Äneyr joined the Tonowari family. He was hunting for fish with Aonung and Tsireya. He was one year younger than Tsireya. The two siblings were really protective of Äneyr. To the siblings, he was their baby brother and they deeply cared for him. Rotxo came walking over to them. Rotxo happens to be Aonung's best friend. "Hey guys." said Aonung's friend.

The visiting horn went off. "Visitors? We never get visitors." said Tsireya. Äneyr just nodded. He never really talks often, only to his family, especially with his adopted mother. He enjoyed learning healing methods from her. He climbed out of the water. The groups of kids walk to where the visitors were at. He could hear his mother and father slightly argue. He looked over to the family. One caught his eye. He was the tallest out of the kids and looked around Aonung's age. The stranger caught Äneyr staring and looked back at him. Äneyr tilted his head to the side, causing the taller male to smile. Äneyr smiled back. Aonung didn't like how the guy was staring at Äneyr. He stood in front of his baby brother. Äneyr look up at Aonung and pout.

Äneyr walked over to his mother. "Mom, they should be allowed to stay. Jake Sully is a warrior hero. At least let him stay." Äneyr whispers to Ronal. She let out a sigh and nodded. "You and your family are welcome to stay. My children Aonung, Tsireya, and Äneyr will teach your kids our ways." said Tonowari. Tsireya lightly smiled to welcome the others. Aonung crossed his arms and had a frown on his face. Äneyr wave and had a huge grin on his face. The crowd left to only leave the Tonowari family and the Sully family alone. "I can show them to the extra pod." offered Äneyr. "Go ahead." said Tonowari. Äneyr headed to the Sully family group.

"Hello, my name is Äneyr and I welcome you to my clan." said the teen with a huge smile. "My name is Jake and this is my wife Neytiri." said Jake. The two of them shook hands. "It is a pleasure to meet you both. I heard so much about you. Please follow me." said Äneyr. He lead the family to an extra pod. Tsireya was smiling at the scene. She was happy to see Äneyr was communicating with others. Äneyr has always been a shy na'vi. Aonung was not happy at the scene. He was really upset. Äneyr wasn't allowed to talk to outsiders. He didn't like it at all. Ronal was happy he was talking but wasn't happy that he was talking to a demon. Tonowari smiled at Äneyr. Even though he was always shy, he can always comfort others. The Sully family followed Äneyr.

"So this is the pod. We can begin swimming lessons anytime. If you have any questions, you can ask me or my father. Aonung is a bit crabby and my mother is not a huge fan of outside. Tsireya will welcome you with open arms." said Äneyr. "Thank you." said Neytiri. The oldest daughter was staring at Äneyr. "You look different than your family." said the youngest. "Tuk, that was rude." hiss the younger brother. "It's alright. It's actually a long story." said Äneyr. He left the Sully family alone. He walk back to his family pod.

"Thank you for welcoming in." said Tonowari. "I still don't see why we had to let them." said Ronal. "How is it any different from me?" asked Äneyr. "Well.." began Ronal. "I am an outsider. The only difference was that I was a child. Ewya would want us to help them even if war follows them. Especially after giving the na'vi people their freedom from the sky people." said Äneyr. Ronal held her head down in a bit of shame. His siblings and father were watching him. They knew all knew that Äneyr was right. "Now we should be welcoming them not cursing them behind their backs." said Äneyr. Then there was a knock at the pod. It was Jake Sully.

"Am I interrupting something?" asked Jake. "Nope. What can I do for you?" asked Äneyr. "The kids are exciting for their first lesson." said Jake while running the back of their head. "We can go for a swim now. Come on Tsireya and Aonung." said Äneyr as he tug on his older brother arm. So the kids left the adult. "You guys don't know how much we appreciate this." said Jake. "Don't thank us. Äneyr mange to convince Ronal to allowed your family and you here." said Tonowari.

______________________________________

What Äneyr look like. He have no tattoos