The fight

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Äneyr point of view:

It was the next day and I was walking with Neteyam. Tuk stays with Neytiri. Tsireya was hanging out with mom. We were looking for Kiri. We found her but it looks like Rotxo and Aonung were bullying her. Lo'ak was standing right in Aonung's face. Neteyam ran over. He separated Lo'ak. I couldn't hear what they were saying. They started to walk away. Aonung had to say something because Lo'ak turned right back around. Lo'ak said something and I saw Aonung get close. Lo'ak punched him right in the face.

Lo'ak kept going. Rotxo attacked Lo'ak. He turned around and attacks Rotxo. Aonung went to attack Lo'ak again but Neteyam attacked Aonung.  Kiri was trying to separate Lo'ak and Rotxo. I was trying to separate Neteyam. We manage to. My tail was angry swaying back and forth. "Why do you side with the demons and not your brothers?" Hiss Aonung. I was done. I punched Aonung in the face. "Shut up. I am done hearing your mouth." I growled. I walk away. A couple minutes later, Jake called us into the pod.

He was lectured Lo'ak. I felt bad. "Jake, Aonung was bullying Kiri and Lo'ak." I said. "Lo'ak, go apologize." said Jake. "Yes, sir." said Lo'ak. He left. We went to leave but Jake stopped us. "How bad did they look?" asked Jake. "Bad." said Neteyam. "Good." said Jake. "Äneyr punched him too." said Neteyam. "Why?" asked Neytiri. "Called us demon." said Neteyam. "You hit Aonung more. I simply punched him." I said. "you busted his lip and bruised the side of his chin." said Neteyam. I just struggled shoulder. Jake walked over and held out his hand. I shook it. "thank you again. Anytime you need anything let us know." said Jake. "It's no problem." I said. I left and now it's time to go deal with mom and dad.

I walk to my pod. Dad and Mom saw me. "Why did you punch Aonung?" shouted Mom. "He was bullying Kiri for no reason." I said. "It doesn't give you the right to punch him." shouted Mom. Tsireya was watching. "It doesn't give him the right to bully Kiri." I shot back. "You spend too much time with those outsiders. Why can't you be more like Aonung?" shouted Mom. That hit way too close to home. Tsireya gasp and dad look at his mate. I began to have tears in my eyes. "Maybe because I am not your son. Maybe I don't want to be a bully. Maybe the reason I hung out with them was maybe I feel like I belong there. Have you forgotten. I am an outsider just like them." I said. I went to the opening that faced the water and jumped in. I swam away. I heard Tsireya yelling my name. I went under and kept going. I swam to the Sully pod and climbed out on the bridge. Tuk saw me and ran to me."You're back." said Tuk.

Neytiri saw I was upset. "Tuk, go find Neteyam." said Neytiri. Tuk ran off. She grad my hands and led me inside. We sat down. "What happen?" she asked. "I got in a fight with my mom. She asked why I punch Aonung. I explained it to her. She said that I spend too much time with you guys and why can't I be like Aonung." I said. By this time, I had tears coming down my face. Neytiri hug me. "Shhh. Everything will be alright." said Neytiri as she try to comfort me. I hug back. I was full blown crying. I felt so bad. I was coming to them with my problems and she was trying to comfort me. I mange to calm down. "Thank you." I said as I wipe my tears away. "It okay. You are welcome to stay as long as you want." said Neytiri. Just then dad appeared with Aonung. Jake and Kiri came walking in.

"Tell them what you did!" said dad. "I took Lo'ak out of the reef and left them there." said Aonung. "Why?" asked Neytiri. Aonung look at me. "You baster." I shouted. I punch Aonung again in the face. Jake went to step forward but dad stop him. "Why?" I said as my tail wipe in anger. "You were spending too much time with the outsiders." hiss Aonung. He lunch at me, but I side step it and brought my knee up. I got him right in the stomach. He fell to the ground.

Neteyam and Tuk came walking over. "What going on?" asked Neteyam as he try jumping in. Jake stop him. "Wait." said Jake. Aonung went to attack me again but I got behind him. I wrap my arms around his toros and lift. I twist to the side and slam Aonung to the ground. I grab his hands and pin them to the back. I was sitting on him. "So you take him out there." I hiss. My grip tighten. He managed to throw me off and punch me in the face. I kick him again. He stay laying on the ground and coughing. "Don't you ever speak to me again." I hiss. I walk away.  Dad helped him up and walked away from him. "Stay with Tuk, Kiri. Neteyam, come help us. We explain it on the way." said Jake. "Äneyr, stay. We be back." said Neytiri. Tuk walk over to me and I pick her up. We walk back into the pod.

"Äneyr, what's going on? Why did you fight with your brother?" asked Tuk. "Aonung did something really stupid to try to get back at me." I said. "Why?" asked Tuk. "Because I spend  to much time with you and your family." I answer her. Tuk fell asleep in my arms. Kiri shows me where she sleeps. I sat down with Kiri.

"I can trust you right?" asked Kiri. "Of course." I said. "I can feel Ewya. I can hear her heart beat." said Kiri. I just look at her. She frowned at me. "you think I am crazy." said Kiri. "No. Her heart beat feels mighty and you can feel it in everything. It surrounds you and everything. Even if you can't hear it, you can feel it." I said. She looked at me in shock. "You know how it feels." said Kiri. "I do. You don't know this but I am an outsider too. Tonowari and Ronal found me and took me in when I was five." I said. "That's why you got upset when Aonung and Rotxo called us outsiders." said Kiri. "Yeah. Tonight I got in a fight with Ronal." I said. "What happens?" asked Kiri.

"She asked why I punched Aonung. I told her that I stood up for you guys. She said that I spend too much time with your family and said that I should be like Aonung." I said.  "Then what?" asked Kiri. "I told her. That I act like this that I wasn't her son, I don't want to be a bully, and I like to hang out with you guys because I feel like I belong. I also said that I am an outsider too. Then I just left." I said. "I am sorry." said Kiri. "I came here. Neytiri saw me upset and sent Tuk to go find Neteyam. We talk and explain everything that happens. She comforted me and told me that I can stay here." I said. "Of course. Dad likes you and so does Lo'ak and Neteyam definitely likes you." said Kiri with a smirk. I blush at that comment. I have a small crush on him.

"You two would be perfect together." said Kiri with a snicker. "You would be perfect for Rotxo but he follows Aonung. Rotxo isn't a bad guy. He just doesn't know who to follow." I said. "He alright." said Kiri. She soon fell asleep next to me. An hour past when Neytiri, Neteyam, Jake and Lo'ak came in. "You are welcome to spend the night. Neytiri explain to me what happen between you and Ronal." said Jake. "Thank you and I am sorry for what Aonung did." I said. "it wasn't your fault." said Neteyam. "It kinda is. He did that to get back at me." I answer. "That why you attack him." said Jake. I simply just nodded. "let get some sleep." said Neytiri. "He can share the bed with me. I have plenty of space for us." said Neteyam. His parents were fine with it. Soon I fell asleep with Neteyam playing with my hair.