Riding the Ikan

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Neteyam point of view:

The next day, Lo'ak explained his adventure. Tuk was with mom. He was talking about what happen. Then he said something about a giant whale like thing save him. "A tulkun." said Tsireya. Lo'ak look confused. "it a whale that we feel spiritual connection with." explain Rotxo. Äneyr was weaving something. Aonung was watching him.

Äneyr haven't speak to Aonung or Rotxo yet. He was still really angry. I really don't blame him. Lo'ak forgive him but Äneyr didn't.

"He was missing a fin." said Lo'ak. Tsireya, Rotxo and Aonung  look at Äneyr. He look at Lo'ak. "Payakari." said Äneyr. "Who?" asked Lo'ak. "That his name." said Äneyr as he went back to weaving. "He is a killer and..." started Aonung. Äneyr look up and glared at Aonung. "Got band from his pod." said Aonung. Äneyr went back to weaving. "killer?" asked Lo'ak. "Tulkun supposed to be peaceful. That was their rule but Payakari killed. He attack the sky people back and killed mass number." Äneyr spoke up. "There has to be a reason." said Lo'ak. "we don't know. He got band from the pod." said Aonung. Lo'ak look at Äneyr. "There is a reason. He will share it with you in time." said Äneyr.

"What do you mean? You know?" asked Tsireya. "Yeah. My father and I were friends with Payakari before he died and I came here. He is not a killer." said Äneyr. "How do you know?" asked Kiri. "Because he save me. He was the reason I got to shore." Äneyr said. "You never told us what happen?" said Rotxo. "Story for another time." Äneyr said. Then I spoke up. "My baby brother the mighty warrior." I said. Äneyr smiled. Soon the group broke up. Äneyr was walking with me. "Do you want to meet my banshees?" I asked. Äneyr nodded his head so fast that I was afraid he was going to get whiplash. I let out a whistle and waitwd for my Ikan to land.

Äneyr point of view:

I saw something flew across the sky and landed. It was beautiful. "Don't look it in the eyes." said Neteyam. I nodded and had my face down. The creature nug   my head up to look it in the eyes. It made a sound like it was purring. I was petting it on its head. Neteyam was watching in shock. "You remind me of Ka'vi. She reacted the same way when I first met her." I said. Neteyam climb on to the Ikan. He bounded with it and held out his hand. I grad it and he help me upon it. I wrap my arms around his toros and took to the sky.

I felt the wind rush past me. we flew into the clouds. I let my right hand let go and feel the clouds. The veiw was amazing. Neteyam had the Ikan flew close to the water. I let my hand run threw the water. This is freedom. We flew over the pods and saw everyone. Jake was with Dad, talking about something. Neytiri was with Tuk and Kiri. Lo'ak was with Tsireya. Those two look so cute together. We flew a bit out of the reef. Neteyam saw something. "Hey Äneyr, what are those?" He asked as he pointed to the a huge pod of creatures swimming to the village. We got closer. My eyes widen. "It the Tulkun. They came to visit." I said. We flew back to the village. Just in time because it was the time to celebrate.