Warning

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Neteyam point of view:

We walk over to Lo'ak and Tsireya. "What's going on?" I asked. "Ronal Tulkun was killed with the calf  by the sky people." said Lo'ak. Äneyr went over to Ronal and hugged her. Dad was telling everyone to send the Tulkun away. No one was listening. Tonowari was arguing with Dad. Äneyr finally spoke.

"Enough! Jake Sully has the right idea." said Äneyr. "Why should we listen?" shouted someone. "You guys have no idea how much damage that the sky people cause. They will destroy anything that gets in their way. It's best to send them away." said Äneyr. Dad grad the tracker from someone and hold it up. "If the Tulkun gyet hit by this. They are marked for dead. Send them away." said Dad. "Mom, he is telling the truth." said Äneyr. "Send them away." said Tonowari. Ronal nodded and I saw Lo'ak leaving. I followed him. I saw him saddling a Ilu.

"Where are you baby brother?" I asked. "To warn Payakan." said Lo'ak. "No. You should stay." I said. "There is no one to warn Payakan." said Lo'ak. "Don't." I said. He got on his Ilu and started to leave. Äneyr came over. "Where is Lo'ak?" He asked. "Going after Payakan." I said. I got on my Ilu and Äneyr got on his. We went after him. We passed the other and told them. We went after him.