Saving Payakan

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Neteyam point of view:

We were going after Lo'ak. We were too slow.  We finally found Payakan. He had a tracker on it. We clime onto the Tulkun and try to pull the tracker out. Payakan began to thrash around. Äneyr immediately got in front of his one eye. "Hey, calm down. We are helping you. I know. It hurts." he said. Payakan calm down. We continue to try to remove it but it won't budge. We saw a huge ship coming our way. "You must called dad." I said. He look at me and active the device that called dad.

"Dad, we need your help." said Lo'ak. "Where are you?" asked Dad. "With Payakan. Dad, he have a tracker on him. We are trying to get him out and there a ship coming our way." said Lo'ak. "Wait your not alone. Who is with you?" asked Dad. "Kiri, Tuk, Neteyam, Tsireya, Äneyr and I." said Lo'ak. "We are come to you. Get away." said Dad. Äneyr went under. Everyone was confused. The ship was getting closer.

He was down there for a bit. Then came up. He went over to the device and pull up. It came out. "How?" asked Lo'ak. "The bottom twist off." said Äneyr. He grad the device and got on Ka'vi. "What are you doing?" asked Tsireya. "Leading them away." said Äneyr. "We met back on the village." said Kiri. We split up. Subs were after us. We were trying everything to get away. Sadly some of us couldn't.

Lo'ak, Tuk, and Tsireya were captured by a net. I was hiding behind a rock not to far from the ship. My head was above the water. Something was behind me. I drew my knife and press it to the throat. "Whoa. It me, Neteyam." said the voice. It was Äneyr, my mate. "I am sorry." I said. "It alright. What happen?" asked Äneyr. "Colonel Quaritch. He am enemy. He been after us. He chase is from our home. He kidnape my best friend named spider. He is a sky person but a great guy." I said.  We were watching the Colonel cuff Tsireya, Tuk, and Lo'ak to the rail of the ship. Dad and the other were a bit away. They stoped. "What going on?" I thought. We were watching with our head out of the water.