Äneyr Decision

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Äneyr point of view:

I watch as Colonel Asshole cuff my sister and my mate siblings cuff them to the railing. Neteyam held my hand. I look at him. I could tell he was worried and scared. I was scared too. Then an idea popped into my head. "Please forgive me." I whispered. "For what?" asked Neteyam. I press my two figure, pointer and middle, to his forhead. "Sleep." I commanded. I hope my command works. It work. I watch as Neteyam eyes got droppy.  I click my tongue to called Ka'vi. My Ilu came over and pock her head out. "Get him to safety and bring him to the army over there. Take your time." I said as I made sure he was tied to my ilu. Ka'vi swam off to the direction to where I pointed. It was where Neteyam parents were at.  "Please mama. Give me strength to what I am about to do." I pray silently in my head. I swam to the opposite of the ship and slowly begin to climb the ladder. I noticed that Payakan was getting upset. I quickly signed him to wait and he listened. He come down quickly. I ordered him to swim away to safety and he listened. I kept climbing up to the deck and I got there. I could hear the colonel talking to Jake through Lo'ak device. It was now or never.

"Colonel Quaritch!" I shouted. I watched as he slowly turned to me. Two of his men, who were avatars, went to grab me. I hissed at the men and my tail was swaying angry behind me. "And who might you be?" asked the colonel. I took a deep breath. Lo'ak, Tsireya and Tuk look the best they could. "My name is Äneyr, son of Ewya." I said in confidence. He just left out a loud chuckle and some of his men fell and pursued in the laughter. They didn't take me seriously. I guess I have to change their minds. My sister and Neteyam siblings look at me in confused and shocked.

"Your name is Miles Quaritch. You died by the arrows of Neytiri when she was trying to protect her mate. She fired two arrows at your chest, broke through the glass window that protected you and your robot. You died in that robot alone as you watched Neytiri making sure her mate is ok." I said. The colonel lowered his gun and stared straight at my face. He knows I'm serious.

"When you find those bones of your original body, your human body, you picked up the skull and crushed it. As you were doing so you said you had unfinished business. That's when you found Jake Neytiri kids spying on you. That's when you also found your son." I said. "What do you want?" He asked with a growled. "Let them go and take me. I am worth more than they are." I said. "Are you willing to try yourself for them? Why are you willing to put yourself into danger then let them stay?" He asked. I refuse to answer or even look at him. He knows there's something up.

"You are in love with one of them, don't you? ". I just hissed at him. He pointed his gun at Tuk's head. I could hear her whimper and my eyes widen. Lo'ak was in rage, tugging at the cuff. "Tell me, who is your mate? " He commanded. "Neteyam, the oldest of Jake Sully and Neytiri kids." I quickly answered. He removed the gun from Tuk's head. "See what's that hard? " He asked what the chuckled. I just hissed at him. He got closer to me. We were about 2 ft away from each other. He reached his arm out to me to touch my face. I quickly moved away from him and bared my fangs. He just chuckled again and backed away. He removed his knife from his belt and I just glared at him. I watch as he cuts them free.

"Free spider too. " I said. Quaritch just chuckled. " Quite demanding are you. " He said with a chuckle. I just stared at him in anger and said nothing. Spider was dragged out from somewhere. "Spider, it's your lucky day. You go back to your na'vi families." He said. Spider looked over at me and was confused. He doesn't know who I am but I can tell he was thankful for what I'm doing. "Get going. " The colonel isn't asking, he was ordering. His men begin to shove them towards the edge of the deck. " Please let us say goodbye! " beg Tuk. "You have 5 minutes. " growled the colonel. Tuk ran to me. "Please, don't do this. Neteyam is going to be sad." said Tuk as she hugged my legs. "He can always replace me, but he can't replace you guys. " I said.

"Äneyr, don't do this." said Lo'ak. "I have to. " I stated. Tsireya hugged me. "Be safe, little brother. " Said Tsireya. "I will. " I said as I hugged Tsireya. I kneel down to Tuk level. I wiped her tears away. " You have to be a strong, little warrior. " I said in a soothing voice. She nodded and wiped the remaining tears away. I got up and turned to Lo'ak. "He will kill me for letting you do this. " said Lo'ak. "I have to do this. Take care of him for me will you. He's going to need you to help him with me." I said. He nodded. The whole group did a group hug and I was in the middle. Someone was clapping. It was a slow clap, like it was teasing me. We broke the hug and looked at who was clapping. It was, of course the colonel. I just riled at him. They looked at me and I nodded to them. "It's going to be all right, I promise. " I said. They looked at me one last time. Lo'ak grad the girls and jump over the leaves into the water. Spider follow right behind him. I watched as the colonel threw the communication device, that he was using to talk to Jake, into the water.

I just got tackled to The ground by the Colonel's men. I was hissing and thrashing around, trying to get away from them the best I could. I couldn't do it. Finally my hands were coughed. They backed away from me. "Nighty night lover boy." said Quaritch. Something hit the back of my head hard and then everything went black. I fell to the deck of the ship.

Lo'ak point of view:

As soon as we hit the water, I immediately felt guilty of leaving him. I have to get to Dad warn him about Äneyr. I called my ilu and we quickly swam back to the army. "Dad!" Shouted Tuk. "Tuk, Lo'ak? How did you get away?" He asked. "Äneyr traded himself to save us." I said. "That explains why Äneyr Ilu came back with just Neteyam asleep." said Tonowari. "Dad, he was Neteyam mate." said Tsireya. "What? My son is the mate to that demon." shouted Ronal. "My brother is no demon. " I hissed "She and my son came to my wife and I. They told us that they were mates." said Dad. "He did it for love." said Aonung. Neteyam woke up.

"Äneyr!" shouted Neteyam as he sat up from Äneyr Ilu. My mom was by him. "Where is Äneyr?" He demanded. Tears swell in Tuk eyes. "He traded himself to save us. The colonel has him." said Tuk. Neteyam look down. "That's what he met." whisper Neteyam. Tears began to fall down his face. "I am sorry." I said. "Why did he do that?" said Neteyam. I could tell that he was sad, frustrated, angry, and confused. "He said that you could replace him but not Tuk and I." I answer. "I can't replace him. I could never." Neteyam said in anger. "I am sorry." said Tuk. "Did you know he was Ewya's son?" asked Tuk. She was trying to calm him down. "What?" shouted Ronal. Even mom and dad was confused and surprised.

"I know. We were talking and I omitted my feelings about him. At first I thought he'd turn me down and said that he is in love with someone else. I was surprised when he caught me off guard and said that he likes me too. Then he told me that he was the son of Ewya and told me his story. He thought I was going to turn him down but I didn't. we love each other." said Neteyam with a small smile. It looks like he was recalling all the memories he had with Äneyr. Dad placed his one hand on Neteyam shoulder. Neteyam looks dad dead in the eyes. "We have to save him. He saved Tuk and Lo'ak." said Neteyam. "Son, we are going to save him. We accepted him into the family. He save our kids. We are going to return the favor." said Dad. Of course he agreed. Mom and Dad are really respectful of mates and they accept Äneyr into the family. They think of him as one of their own.

It was my fault that we got captured. it was my fault that Äneyr had to trade himself to save us. Tsireya must sense something wrong because she grabbed my hand. I will do everything to save Äneyr and get him back to Neteyam. "We will help. I may not be his birth father but he is my son." said Tonowari. "Mine too." said Ronal.  "He is my brother. I will do anything to protect him." said Aonung. Everyone cheered. Don't worry and hang on, Äneyr. We are coming to save you and get you back. Mark my word.