The celebration of the Tulkun

Bold=na'vi talk
Italian= sigh language for underwater

Äneyr point of view:

Night falls and the Tulkun arrive. I was by myself on the beach. Everyone else were in the water with the Tulkun. I don't have a tulkun brother or sister. Every time the Tulkun come, I stay back while everyone had a party.  I like it that way. I hate big crowds. I was staring up at the starry sky. It was a beautiful night. My feet was burry in the water sand. Someone was walking to me. It was two people. Neytiri and Jake. Neytiri sat beside me.  Jake saw beside her.

"Why aren't you at the party?" asked Jake. "Parties aren't my thing. I hate crowds." I said. "what did you think of the Ikan? I saw you and Neteyam flying." said Neytiri. "Fun. I didn't know that clouds were mist. I thought they were fluffy and soft." I said with a smile. Jake chuckled at me. Neytiri smiled. "jake, what is it like to be human?" I asked. Neytiri looks at Jake.

"Some of it was fun, others not so much. I was wounded in a war back at my home planet. I couldn't move my legs. My twin brother got killed and was supposed to come here instead of me. I came here and I met Neytiri. She and her people didn't like me. They got used to me and so we fell in love." said Jake. "It's a much better story than mine. At least you found people that accepted you." I said. "People here accept you." said Jake. "Nope. The only ones who did were the Tonowari family and Rotxo. No one else talks to me. That's why I love hanging out with your family.  You guys accept me." I said. "Of course. There is no reason not to." said Jake. "Äneyr!" shouted a voice. It was Neteyam. He then saw his parents.

"Mom, dad?" he question. "We were just talking." said Jake. "and now just leaving." said Neytiri. They left and Neteyam sat beside me. "What ya doing?" asked Neteyam. "Looking at the sky." I answer. We lay down to look at the stars. Neteyam was telling me a funny story about what happened when he was a child. I couldn't help but giggle. Soon the giggle turns into laughter. Neteyam was laughing with me. "You are cute when you laugh." said Neteyam. I blush for the comment. Neteyam realizes what he just said. "What I meant to say is you look cute all the time... No...ummm..." said Neteyam. I just smiled.

I kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you. You are very handsome." I said as I got up. His face turned a darker purple as I walked away. I went back to the Sully pod and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Neteyam point of view:

He kisses me. He actually kissed me. On the cheek but oh well. Oh my god, I embarrassed myself. What if he just kisses me to make me feel better. Aonung came walking over with Rotxo.

I think they saw Äneyr kiss me on the cheek because they didn't look too happy. "If you ever hurt my little brother's heart, I will make you regret it." threatened Aonung. He just left. Rotxo stays behind. "Don't hurt him. Äneyr been through a lot. I seriously don't want to see him have a broken heart. If Aonung doesn't kill you, I will." said Rotxo and then he left too. It's good thing that they care for Äneyr. I went back to my pod to see Äneyr asleep. I lay beside him and soon fell asleep with my arms around him.