Introduction

''In the beginning, when different creatures started to live among each other and nature was evolving. Clans, tribes, packs, and kingdoms started to grow. There was a diversity in species that were growing with every population. But when evolving new problems occur and so the gods created its first protectors. Knights. They harness great power, can fly, and have extraordinary senses. It was the perfect creation or so they thought. Not everyone has the same opinion and so one knight believed in power only. If he could rule with all the power he would make it a safe place for everyone. But his thoughts were clouded by the darkness that after a while, overpowered him until he lost his mind and try to destroy his brothers and sisters. People who think what they do is right, when in reality they are the bad guys in someone else's story. When all hope was lost, a young lion from the north caught the eyes of the gods, Liontara was chosen and gifted to temporarily held the same power that only knights could control so that he could help the last knights to destroy this dark spirit. In Liontara's final moments, he destroyed the dark knights. Many lives were lost during the battle because Liontara asked not only the knights but also the tribes, clans, and packs to gather and fight for freedom.''

''Wow! But what happened to Liontara?!'' yelped one of the many children that were seated around Mia.

''Yeah and why would Liontara ask for help when he was so powerful?'' another screamed.

''Calm down kids, one question at a time.'' Mia looked at the many curious orbs that were looking at her. Each of the kids is unique in its colors, wings, and smell.

''We know very little about that time when the final battle came, Liontara disappeared. The ones who did survive are unknown till today, but legends say that when all hope is lost, those who are strong enough will rise from the ashes of the phoenix and restore what was lost.''

Mia looked at one of the young knights, her eyes looked like a big ocean where you could get lost.

''Someday there is going to be a moment in life that will hold the answer to our questions.'' 

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧