Preview

Legends of Liontara's Legacy; Souls&Wings

''When he falls Nova, four of you will rise from the ashes of the phoenix

and bring hope and light back to the dark days.''

Led by a traumatic past that most of us will recognize, Nova tries to deal with the things she has seen. She and others are blessed with the power from the gods, markings that cover their skin, and wings that can carry them higher than any other being. They're the most powerful species, and yet the most vulnerable. In Menos, She lives under the rules of the council made by a mysterious lion from the past. A representative of the knight's named Nemesis is the commander in the tower where Nova and her best friend Dax are living while staying in Menos. Under Nemesis' command, they take care of the problems that come along with the work that they do as knights. A knight protects the balance of life and protects those who cannot defend themselves. When the balance is disturbed by the South Whisker pack and the White Royals they are forced to find out what is happening. They go on a journey to find answers, but the more they find, the more trouble they have. Problems are solved and secrets are revealed but was it better if it all stayed hidden?

Fly with Nova when she seeks unknown answers to discover the truth about the packs, clans, and tribes while dealing with a sketchy prophecy and finding a soulmate she is not allowed to accept because of the rules from the Council.

The story you are looking for begins with our young Nova, a knight with wings.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧